danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
AI pollution on Google images

| I'm so fucking tired of it
"Cute Monkey"
"Cute Monkey -"AI""
"Cute Monkey -"AI" -"midjourney" -"open art" -"prompt hunt" -"FUCKING ALL AI FUCKY OU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I HATE THIS SHIT I JUST WANT TO SEE A CUTE FUCKING MONKEY YOU PEICES OF SHIT AI POLLUTERS FUUUUUCK

| *ai generates a picture of madoka fucking your mouth*

| See that's the ONLY good use of AI

| Huh?

| you could still commission an artist for that and it'd come out better tho

| I never use Google image anymore but I've heard how it's fucking up my artist friends when they look up references.

Google search in general is dead nowadays, we've gone back to just sharing links between people we know.

| >>1007279 this so much

| It makes me wish for an advanced filter that would block any ai generated picture I come across on the net. However it's most probably unachievable, or achievable only by using ai in its own way))))))))))

| >>1007305 But you see this will motivate Google to upgrade thier search engine and make it better. Self regulation in tech always works

| >>1007326 you can use things like unlock origin or ublacklist to block several websites that use aĆ­ from showing up on search. someone on Tumblr made a huge list you can import. surely not 100% effective but it's already a decent patchwork solution

| Try searching creditable sources known for photography, like NatGeo

| Why you trying to look at cute monkeys op? You sick fuck! Freaks like you deserve ai bros

| The trick is to search for pages that were crawled prior to 2022. You can do this by searching the query, and then using the tools button to apply a custom date range.

| >>1007499 hey could you tell me more about this?
I am having the problem that certain search terms have become useless due to brands taking it as their name, like cyberpunk #### polluting all searches for the term cyberpunk.

| >>1007336 >>1007499 hmmm, good point, I wasn't really considering this before, thus I should now.

Still, lots of ppl upload ai pics on social media often without marking it as ai, so this is much more difficult to fight against

|

| AI bros, feels good to be winning all the time

| >>1007305
Back to BBS? (;

| last I heard there's quite a few active BBSs out there even these days. you just need the software to access them

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1710037605

This thread is permanently archived