danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Gender identity poll

| So I know that we are all girls here but do you g/u/rls ever sometimes wish to be a boy? inb4 "become butch, g/u/rl" I just think it would be really cool to be a boy. I feel like I would have been treated better than my peers, and I feel like they have it easier societally...

| gender is stupid become the wired

| STOP DOING GENDER
PEOPLE WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE GIVEN LABELS
CENTURIES of gender theory and yet not a single real-world use found for arbitrary classification
"Today, I am going to confine myself to a socially constructed role on a socially constructed spectrum"- statements dreamed up by the ABSOLUTELY DERANGED
LOOK at what Genderists have been demanding your Respect for all this time, with all the academia and activism we devoted to them: https://www.tumblr.com/

| My pronouns are nothing, do not refer to me.

| >>1006968 putin I'd that you?

| I'm a dood at heart, but i wish doods could be more emotionally intelligent and less performative.

| Too first world for normal human like me

| >wants to be a boy
>posts on /u/
Not gonna make it in glitch city, g/u/rl

| my gender is dilligaf

D o
I
L ook
L ike
I
G ive
A
F uck

refer to me as you wish, be creative about it

| I'm the gender

| >>1006969 ur hat looks like a banana

| i came into danger/u/ for the first time in over a year because of my gender crisis and this is the first thread i see. keep it up g/u/rls and girls !

| >>1006968 This is just proof that gender politics is just politics is just a horseshoe theory. Only centrists believe in gender.

| >>1007090 babe centrists were outlawed 3 years ago

| Gender is emotion
The problem is not the existence of it, but the denying of it
It's an abstract form of self-expression that most humans have historically been drawn to, but currently it's being used for control
"If you're a man you have to be x, y and z or your masculinity will be denied to you in social settings"
"Femininity is x, y and z, so either change yourself or you don't have it"
Those x, y and z usually being things that benefit the status quo to enforce

| Gender abolition is not the answer, cause gender was never the problem
Emotion is natural, emotion is human
Denying others their emotions and emotional expression to force them into rigid guidelines, or denying yourself those things to fit into rigid guidelines, is the problem
It's an abstract concept, so trying to make it concrete breaks it, and the cracks will be visible to anyone who gives it some thought

| This is why trans people have historically, like rn, been oppressed in societies that rely on power and control
In societies that cared less about control, like a lot of pre-colonial tribes throughout Africa and America, it was common for "trans" people to be accepted, since framing gender as anything other than just expression is nonsensical when you don't have a specific reason for it. They wasn't viewed as different since gender was never assigned, it was chosen when you grew up

| I think this has been a nice exchange of ideas and that we cal all agree we should watch blue gender

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1709729157

This thread is permanently archived