danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I think I found out the reason why I don't have a girlfriend

| usually when i hang out with my friends i really feel calm and generally good. Despite my quiet and modest character, I even joke and smile, and in general I feel relaxed. but I cannot behave like this with the opposite sex. I don’t know what I should say and what not, so I’m always extremely tense and serious, so how can I deal with this g/u/rls?

| Relatable. You actually have to abstract from the situation and try to joke around despite feeling anxious. After some time with a girl you both will become to feel more comfortable. The first moments of getting to know each other are the toughest

| I used to be like you OP, until I stop giving a fuck and realize not every opposite sex is a potential mate. Now I talk with opposite sex like I usually my same sex friends. And make sure you talk about period, everyone fucking love talking about period, it's insane.

| Op do you have no friends of the opposite sex? This is a bigger problem than not having a girlfriend.

Why are you so tense to begin with? Girls are just people. Just be casual.

| >>1006898 this is solid advice

| is this where i mention vrchat?

| Op implying they're a boy when we all know there are no boys on the Internet

| >>1006911 yes please

| OP is here, back from a lounging in bed and then hanging out with friends those couple of days.

>>1006899 and yes, I don’t have any friends of the opposite sex. actually thanks for the really good advice, I think I should just stop worrying about it. in fact, I’m quite strange like

| like how often do you see people whose hobby is japanese ancient martial arts, and due to the lack of schools for them I practice on my own and in order not to look strange I go into the fucking forest all alone and practice there with a wooden katana? or fucking operating systems and low-level programming, retro technology, and so on.

| this is what I essentially live for and I’m not sure if I can find a person of the opposite sex with the same interests, and if so, where to look for them lol. (don’t offer me dating apps, this is a hole with whores and women over 30 whose husbands left them)

but overall I think I should just worry less in general and just do what makes me happy. I think I'm cluttering my brain with too much redundant information that isn't that important in reality.

| currently I have other problems that are more serious than just the lack of a partner, and a partner will not solve them anyway, so it's better to just focus on what's really important right now for me I guess...

but if I just get a chance to contact someone who is not my gender, then I think I’ll just fuck it and behave as I would behave normally. I actually consider myself a tactless freak, but fuck it already, I just want to finish a couple of things in my life and retire.

| btw if you have heard about the existence of schizo g/u/rls with similar interests as mine let me know, it's just interesting to hear a couple of stories about autistic ppl

| Good luck OP! Don't let the media mold you

| >>1006975 omg nvm you are doomed

| I bet you are also wearing a fedora

| Op I hope you're also seeing a therapist

| Nigga you're done for wtf, I think you'd have more hope if you were just a league of legends player or warthunder player. Just stay online for the rest of ur life so gurls aren't scared k thx

| oh yeah, i absolutely mention vrchat here

weirdos like us have similarly wild interests, and while people might not share your specific interests, you'll still find wild enough people there

as long as youre okay with 75% of userbase being furries, thats a constant in vrc

| >>1007035 dont get vrchat ive been using vr for 3 years and ive spent thousands on an aero with fbt and face tracking it is a rabbit hole you WILL NOT GET OUT OF

i fw the furries tho they r chill

| >>1007103 7k hours in that rabbithole with the most scuffed setup and 20 fps MAX

lose yourself in this abyss, it offers hugs

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1709615404

This thread is permanently archived