danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Cringiest person you've met

| Who's the cringiest person you've met? For me it's myself obviously. But besides me it was someone on discord who unironically thought they were cool and edgy because they said they liked to lick knives or something like that and cut themself.

| >>1005983 Yes, I guess you are the cringest one

| >>1005983 you.

Cutting is cute not cringe, lick is just stupid tho

| lick cuts not knives !

| >>1005989 kill yourself

| I met a dude in Brighton who wouldn't stop talking about his Sonic OCs and how he has an online friend and they both draw their OCs and then he showed me a pic and it was their OCs in a lake and one was giving the other a reach around handjob.
I didn't even ask for it.

| Had someone who would brag about how he ERPs on vrchat. Not just mention it but full on describe all of it including how much he cums... I quickly stopped talking to them

| >>1005995 this gurl take 2nd place

| Ye, new coworker and after talking for awhile they bring out smut and erp in vrchat out of nowhere. Like XD rawr energy.

I thought these people were made up, nobody told me they were real or survived into their twenties.

| >>1005983

| >>1005996
It being in Brighton makes so much sense lol

| >>0aac13 dude I studied alongside a guy who had demon king delusions. the cringy kind. Let us state that every time the guy said something, it was rather unpleasant for everyone present

| >>1006262 nice coworker

| damn you are always inside huh
that or the outside is all fine for you

| Cringiest person I've met is the girl reading this <3

| >>1006626 good thing I never went to school then!

| Pomu

| >>1006630 you take that back about Pomu! or else!

| >>1006630 you mean you?

| By the way, I am Pomu de una famulia noble Pomulia

—Pomu de una famulia noble Pomulia—

| >>1006000 shit, funny bumping back into you in an unlikely place! good to know my tales remain in your memory

you're always free to become one of those tales~

| God what is it with glomp women who feel so free to talk about erp sx so brazenly.

| >>1007095 because its fuuuunnnn~
people talk about them having fun gaming all the time without anyone batting an eye
but our fun? nooooooo, its gotta be a problem because the cowards are too embarrassed to admit they want in

| >>1007130
Sexual harassment isn't "fuuuunnnn~"

| >>1005983 you

| >>1007139 youre no fun

| >>1007139 *sucks you off REALLY hard*

| >>1007130
Just go have sex and get a hobby that isn't pretending to have sex

| >>1005983 it was a trans person I met through another friend of mine
he is a freebsd user, and wears choker in public, and even after 4 months on estrogen he still looked and sounded like a guy, it was really fucking terrible. he had a very strange facial expression, looked quite psychopatic tbh, also he looked like a jew which is funny coincedence. anyway at first I just stayed away.

| everything was fine until the whole group of 4 of us went to the club. when the other guys left, this guy hugged me, which was pretty disgusting, but I didn’t show it. he started telling me how much he liked me and that he was a BDSM satanist and was also interested in UNIX. Of course, I knew that there were a lot of people in the Linux community who had lost their mind, but not as much as this fucking jew

| . also his breath smelled horribly of rot btw. fortunately, since then we have no longer organized such meetings, and I did not come to those where he was invited.

| also sometimes I think is he killed himself already or not

| >>855ea8 hmm that seems to be the hon's honfidence fault
those hons... They never learn how to be lookist and objective when it comes to beauty criteria

| You

Total number of posts: 34, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1709863242

This thread is permanently archived