danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I never wanted

| g/u/rls I have a problem.
I'm 22 and I realized I never really wanted anything. I only wanted things when people asked me what I want, like for christmas.
But now that I grow up all my former friends want something and go for it. I just... carry along. I study but only because people told me to do it. I have no personal identity. I am nobody. And nobody wants me.

WHat do I do gurls???
How do I find my identity?
i feel like I'm not even human.

| I'm not human, either. No wants, no desires. Just vibing until the heavens take me.
It's kind of dull, but I've yet to want anything else, so meh.

| Are you me but a few months younger? I'm kinda the same, g/u/rl

Well, "kinda". I usually go with the motions and spend my days prioritizing my studies, but that doesn't guarantee I do well in them. Usually I don't want anything and I've even grown accustomed to never even considering doing something for my own personal fulfillment, but whenever I get the feeling I have some time for myself, like right now, I usually just think I want to do "something creative" and "socialize".

| For the first one I have no idea what exactly do I mean. For the second one, even when I get the chance, I don't really talk as much out of anxiety or whatever, or because I get the feeling I don't want to be with those people.

Oh and there's no conclusion to this post. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

| Explore yourself! Try new things to see if you have hobbies or careers you like. Figure out what kind of things really make you passionate so you know what you want. Never too late to figure yourself out.

| I love all of oyu gurls so much
muah muah xoxo

| damn im 23 soon and this is just my life, going to uni just to get a degree because I need it to get a job that pays well, or so I am told, I do things out of social pressure to "be creative", "productive", "social" rather than my own "want", and it bothers me a fuckton

All these people seem to have the "want", especially to socialize, which I desperately lack, and it's frustrating

ah I do need therapy after all, don't I? lol

| Lmao

| im 22 and kinda the same atm. ive been NEETing since i graduated and only had a job recently temporarily. i always told myself id do art or music but i never actually really try and give up too easily so now im confused wether im actually passionate about that stuff and feel kinda aimless now.

| Try to imagine or feel what it will be like if you remain the same way for 5 years. Fear is a great motivator.

| >>1006632 Fear is a short-term motivator and over-reliance on it leads to chronic stress, which then causes lasting mental and physical damage -3-
Ask me how I know this!

| >>c07b11 for op and neets, they have no concept of the future. Looking down the barrel and internalizing lost time is better than nothing.

Otherwise they're stuck. It's simple loss aversion. Once they're out of their rut they can find something else to motivate them.

| OP you're cute like this. please never get better <3

| In my case, I do have wants, it's just that those wants don't have anything to do with being productive or "socializing", I want to be a NEET forever and think about internet dramas, playing vidya and watching anime

| is this where i mention vrchat?

| >>1006906 human beings are fundamentally built to socialize no matter how much of a neet you want to be. doing this is just "obese retirement in an american suburb" larp but worse

| I never wanted to dance

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1709568924

This thread is permanently archived