danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
it's over

| it's so over. I'm too pathetic, I can't even keep a long-distance relationship with a girl I like.... and I can't get a job or communicate with people. I just want to disappear.

| it's over

| It's joever

| Hey! It's gonna be alright. It's okay to make mistakes, and take your time growing. You might've fumbled with this girl, but you might be able to make things better. And if not, oh well! There's always other opportunities. Source: I'm the g/u/rl who overdosed a few weeks ago, and if I can find reasons to keep going then you definitely can!

| >>1005696 you still haven't worked on any of the underlying causes of your wanting to overdose and are going to want to commit self-harm again eventually. god help you

| >>1005703 I did, actually. I went to inpatient care as soon as I recovered and I'm actively seeing both a therapist and psychologist now that I'm out. Don't assume you know me.

| >>1005709 you know what, good for you. genuinely. next step is probably getting off this godforsaken textboard.

| >>1005719 real shit. I don't wanna talk about it too much more though, cause this isn't my thread and I'm not trying to derail it.

| >>1005721 *derails her g/u/rlcock into your mouth*

| gl

| here we go again gurlys. I KNEW it. I told y'all LDR ain't the way, another W for the mentally sane of danger/u/

| LDR can be rough but never impossible.

| I love sex.

| Forget the girl, as they say in the Marines: "You're comming home to your girl just how you left her. Crying and freshly laid".

Size yourself up. What can't you change? Who are you? Where have you been and what have you learned?

If your gut reaction was "nothing" to the big "who am I" question, then stop lying to yourself. You're clearly educated enough to be litterate. That's more then most.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1708981394

This thread is permanently archived