danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
NEET g/u/rl woes

| I'm a NEET who barely leaves her room and my roommate's been throwing more parties at our apartment lately and idk if im supposed to interact with these ppl who show up at our place or just stay in my room and play vidya because autism

| Stay in room, so much better

| Lure some into your room, then have sex and have fun. Evolve into succubus NEET

| Why would you interact? Do you want to?

| Get drunk and pretend you're a plumber

| >>1005618
It does feel quite nice I do find comfort in loneliness
>>1005620
>>1005634
The thing is sometimes guys and girls that hang out here show interest in me or find me cute its just hard to know how to talk to normal people who arent shut-in weebs
>>1005648
One time I left the room high and had a funny interaction with some guests and it was honestly entertaining. I remember watching a movie with ppl one time and they liked my corny riffs on the film

| >>1005683 just get drunk, then talk about normal thing you would talk with other weebs, you'll be surprise how much normie know about your highly obcure no-name media most of the time. If they really didn't know shit, talk about random weird facts you learn online; usually works. You gotta be the one leading the convo tho, or else they gonna bring up shit you have no idea about like movies and music (unless you know about that, then it's fine?)

| It's okay to be boring around people. I don't understand why everyone worries so much about the opinions of others. When I was a kid, there wasn't so much pressure to always be fun and entertaining.

We're human beings, not self marketing consumables.

So go to a party, roll your eyes ar the "look who left their cave" comment, and chat. If you're not fun, who cares? You don't have to be.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1708981886

This thread is permanently archived