danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Cool paranormal/mystery shit?

| Does anyone know any cool weird shit thats paranormal/hard to explain? It can be anything just don't say the obvious shit. Certain situations that are hard to explain are my favorite.

| Sometime I wake up with my pajama gone and my lower tumtum hurt *x* but papa say that normal and I trust my papa<3 (he's super kind) when I nap during the day and Mama not home, I have these white sticky thingy on face too! It was very weird -^-

| >>84ca15 Please get off of this site. Smut reading ddlg lovers like you should be on twitter, not this holy place. Make sure to kill yourself too.

| >>1004746 hi Nyanners we didn't saw for long *happily waves* ^^ don't leave /d/ loves u

It may isn't paranormal phenomenon, but did you ever thought where you are or who you are? Yes you are here, but where? Probably inside weird solid skull, which have high number of neurons and synapses, and you see world over few cm farer over weird white ball sticky thing.. i will continue later

| One time I was drinking with a friend of mine and a guy who ig would be considered a drinking buddy
It was getting very late and our conversations naturally got more personal, and the drinking buddy started talking about some "There's been demons or something in my walls"
Obviously we were like "tf are you talking about?" and he told me to get my headset and connect it to his phone, and he pulled up recordings he had talen on his phone (this guy is not smart btw, he wouldn't be

| able to make a fake audio recording and put it with a specific time stamp and date in his phone, cause this mf can barely save a Word document)
When he played it, there were these weird whispy noises that sounded sort of like muffled mumblings in, like, some sort of language
This had been a persitent thing he'd been hearing for weeks. First he brushed it off thinking he was just tripping, but then he took that recording and, well, there was actual sounds there
Was creepy af

| There were also some noises in that recording that I just don't really know how to describe? Like, just sounds my brain couldn't really comprehend properly cause I've never heard anything like it
We sat for hours going through every possible explanation together tryna find an answer, and, well, we couldn't
Nothing where he lives or in his house or anything around would explain these noises, and especially not consistently
It's just one of those things that I'll never comprehend

| >>1004746 damn you're a pro g/u/rl! Please stay here and don't leave!

| >>1004761
damn, that sounds scary af

| >>1004755 please i beg of you, take an English class.

| >>0fa007 are you in NYC? Sounds like tunnel Jews, or your regional equivalent

| Once, my family and I went out of town to the forest. Well, we were driving and my father missed a left turn at some point. Well, after five or ten minutes he realized that he had missed the turn and turned the car around and after that we turned right (where we should have turned). The anomaly occurred after the turn. What exactly happened - it was as if we hadn't turned around. The signs, the trees, the road, and the houses were like on the road we took when we missed the turn.

| We were literally surprised by the whole family and drove back and turned back to the turn that we needed. In the end, we got there without any problems and did what we wanted. There were no such oddities on the way back. We drove properly without that turn, although the road was the same. That's how I met the first and last spatial anomaly in my life. It was at the exit from the city of Minsk or within its borders on the outskirts of the city.

| >>1005261
No lol
I live in a small town in Europe. His house is not close enough to other houses to hear anything from them, there's no tunnel systems, and the audio was recorded up against his bedroom wall (2nd floor)
According to him it was only audible there. He couldn't hear anything from the walls in the first floor or basement
It also, well, as I said it sounded like language, but it didn't sound human (or animal for that matter), or like any real language

| When I woke up out of surgery my mother and a nurse told me afterwards that I had awoken earlier and tried to rip the tubes out of my body, screaming bloody murder.
My mother said "Don't worry, mothers here." But I just looked at her and said "You are not my mother" and when they asked me what my name was I said I was Helmut Elbrich, born in Cologne, and that my mother stayed in the burning basement while I ran into the forest and got caught there and they shot me.
No clue wtf

| >>1005675 that was about because I've never been to cologne and don't have family coming from cologne.
But my mother believes in the supernatural and that shit scared her. sorry, mama :(

| >>84ca15 >>1004746 please leave

| >>1005675
What did they give you g/u/rl omgg

| >>1005681 been here for 5 year+. Imma going down with this hellhole

| >>1005734 I had like one of those spinal needles in my back where they pump it right into there and then they also knocked me out with a mask.
But I don't think it was the stuff because the second time they did it (I had something put in and then put out again) I just started crying and telling all the nurses how important they are to society and how their parents should be proud lmao

| >>1005780
Wait that's precious though, love that

| >>1005261 JUDEN F

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1709035828

This thread is permanently archived