danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Is it over 4 me?

| Junior in high school (turned 17 a month ago), literally want to die everyday. I've got nothing going on for me other than some clothing business and lifting (which I've only made mediocre progress in lifting).
Don't even know what I'm doing anymore lol.

| $_$

| I'll come back 2 this thread 2morrow

| Why all of you around 15-18 are you lifting?

| Why are kids like you in Danger/u/, this place will rot your brain. Go get some IRL friends and normal hobbies. There's a whole world for you out there.

| >>ad0333 Cuz its whats sigma rn
Legit thats just it, lifting just has a much more widespread and loved reputation (not that it had a bad one before, just not a lot of people had the motivation to do it. When they see a muscular guy make gay jokes about it though while telling them what they have to do, the suddenly gain that motivation)

| Respectfully kill yourself

| >17
The internet is for adults, sweetie

| It'll fade for a few years after your out of school. Especially if you become NEET. But once you hit 25 then it's all fucking over from there.

| Answers calmed me honestly
>>1004086 in my it class 7 years ago was 2 people visiting gym but otherwise i had in class 1 gay and 1 trans at least and one of them was made real programming socks photo (as joke i believe but idk clearly) but gyms just feel somehow weird.. do they really need muscles? What will they do with them anyway? Lifting mouse and click +0.001 faster in Cookies clicker?

| Dude you're like 17. You're asking if it's over when nothing has even begun yet. You'll be fine, trust me

| >>1004070 I did made the question to some folks irl, apparently it's from any sort of influencer and as a way to cope for not doing much else as it gives at least some dopamine of progressions.
I view it that some just roll(pun) with it and get addicted of it.

| Geezer gurl here. Wanting to die everyday at school is not as bad as wanting to die everyday at work.

| >>1004368 yeah that's what I'm anticipating. I need my businesss shit to pop off cuz I 9 to 5 seems like literal hell

| Have sex and have fun.

| >>1004087 literally shut up

| >>1004484 considering this

| >>1004474 Then study for it. The more brainpower the lesser work time strictness. Keep those gears running.

| maybe play undertale yellow

| Nah it's not over for you

| I thought it was game over but you can make a clean recovery if you embrace rock bottom.

|

| >>1004733 I played this game and it was so worth it, I schizo-autism'd over the game like crazy

| >>1004733 will do this tonight

| every1 has something that they are naturally drawn to. for you it is prob that clothing business. if you like doing it then go for it

| >>1004504 literally kill yourself

Total number of posts: 26, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1708779160

This thread is permanently archived