danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Spam on a again again

| Plz fix

| They upgraded their titles from Russian to simple English too

| Dangeru was created to develop Skynet.

| Oh soykaf

| Dicks are boring meat poles

| >>640488
what the furrack did you just say

| >>640513 she said dicks are boring meat poles

| >>640488 this is correct

| Vaginas are silly wrinkly holes

| Whoop whoop whoop whoop

| click here to find hot singles in your area today

| >>642032

| look in a mirror to find a hot single in your area today

| Can I have a janitor's authority? I'm checking up on the board like once a day or even two, but the real janitor seems to do this even less often

| >>642342 "can I haz mod plz? i swear am good, yes yes!" There's a fair number of g/burg/rls who visit each board on a daily basis. I'm here constantly. But that doesn't make you or me a good janitor. Let the maids be, they do a fine job anyways. Even if there's a bit of spam, they've made such a comfy community that it far offsets whatever bad was caused by said spam.

| Also, there's hot singles in my area!

| >>642379 did I offend you somehow? What's with this overreaction? I said that I offer a free help to clean spam, how is this bad? Thanks mods for their service, but it is obvious that they could use some help since some spam threads are more than a day old. I'm not interesred in modding, I just don't like spam. If gurls from burg section can help with that - good, less work for mods, less work for me. But I haven't seen them offering their help

| >>642379 This post should be deleted in a name of comfiness because of mocking!

| >>642515 I... wasn't overreacting? If maids decide they need help, they'll find someone. Asking for mod isn't the way to go about it. Makes me feel like I'm in a 2010 Minecraft server. Yikes.

| >>9061f0 >>642515 big yikes

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1586372320

This thread is permanently archived