danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Any good navigation bars for android?

| I've got a problem cause default nav bar is white and it sucks. I tried navbar apps the app orangey one but my phone dynamically changes button colors now

| Try getting used to gesture navigation bars, I think android 9 (actually can't tell if all devices comes with it or if its just another Samsung feature) comes with it and it'a really great.

| >>625614
Do note that gesture navigation varies. Some devices ship with both AOSP (Google's) as well as their own; some only their implementation.

I recommend XDA's Navigation Gestures app to workaround this. It's highly customisable, if you can't use a custom ROM.

| I use a pixel XL and have geasture navigation, it's alright but I think Google fucked something up, sometimes when opening the multitasking list some windows don't show up, sometimes when you switch between them it will have closed the previous even though you didn't do it freezes until it can open it again

Basically what I'm saying is I want my older version of Android back

| I use a pixel XL and have geasture navigation, it's alright but I think Google fucked something up, sometimes when opening the multitasking list some windows don't show up, sometimes when you switch between them it will have closed the previous even though you didn't do it freezes until it can open it again

Basically what I'm saying is I want my older version of Android back

| >>625914
I want to buy a pixel xl. How's the battery life?

| For me the battery lasts all day most of the time and sometimes only gets to 50% at the end of the day, but I don't play games on my phone so the most intensive thing I do is Firefox with add-ons

I'd recommend looking at the 3a because it has a headphone jack and is still getting updates from Google, unless you need that lifetime unlimited Google photos storage (if you upload from an og pixel)

| For me the battery lasts all day most of the time and sometimes only gets to 50% at the end of the day, but I don't play games on my phone so the most intensive thing I do is Firefox with add-ons

I'd recommend looking at the 3a because it has a headphone jack and is still getting updates from Google, unless you need that lifetime unlimited Google photos storage (if you upload from an og pixel)

| Nvm I've bought a jdm sharp smartphone.

| >>626203 I've been bamboozled

| >>626203 I've been bamboozled

| >>626215
Sorry.
Wanna cuddle?

| Yea, that sounds nice

| Yea, that sounds nice

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1581564741

This thread is permanently archived