danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
General Programming thread

| Sup guys! This is the General Programming thread, where we share all interests regarding programming. These days I'm re implementing various algorithms in Python, some for review's sake and some for the first time. What are you guys working on?

| Every now and then i try to make a component to replace a function of Steam in Rust in the hope of eventually having a client not infested with JS.

| i'm working with java

it's kind of a mess

| well I'm trying to build a terminal based pda with no physical keyboard.
So "programming" wise just a few shell scripts that make use of the mouse

| Learning a bit of Unreal C++ as an total begineer, got hang of pointers but I'm sucking hard at doing for loops.

| wrote an I18n handler in C#

| >>623722 a terminal based on public display of affection? How's that gonna work?

| Im trying to learn ruby. Any advice

| >>624749 just do it

| Learning flutter/dart right now

| >>624705
Damn should I feel old for knowing about personal digital assistant devices already?

| >>625108 kind of, most kids who are collage age will never have had one I believe, probably know what they are because they're in media but yeah

| >>625108 kind of, most kids who are collage age will never have had one I believe, probably know what they are because they're in media but yeah

| >>624749 try looking at https://rubybooks.github.io/ they have some free books

there's not much exciting stuff happening in the world of ruby though. i definitely recommend looking into golang or rust, but do what feels right or good or fun for you

| If you like Ruby check out crystal-lang it's compiled with a similar syntax I think (never used Ruby I'm a python gal)

| If you like Ruby check out crystal-lang it's compiled with a similar syntax I think (never used Ruby I'm a python gal)

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1581244603

This thread is permanently archived