danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
problems

| tell me your problems
here are mine (linux lite)
~ no /sys/class/backlight/brightness to stop the eye-ripping
~ can't replace lightdm with plasmashell for some fucking reason
~ audio just doesn't work, cat /proc/asound/cards comes up empty and no uninstalling-reinstalling / sudo alsa force-reload works
~ aplay --list-devices tells me "aplay: device_list:270: no soundcards found...", so i do lsmod | grep snd and i see snd_hda_intel
>modprobe snd_hda_intel does nothing
fuck linuxlite

| also if you go in All settings, the Lite info icon looks like one of those kike thingies called davids cross or whatever. i wonder who the greasy jew who developed this was

| in System information>Devices>PCI Devices, there are 2 Audio device, one's a chipset, one's a controller, and both say snd_hda_intel under Kernel modules! but alsamixer doesn't fucking recognize that name!!

| i've found a few files named brightness but they're just full of single zeros and ones.
and apparently alsamixer thinks snd_hda_intel should be a folder or a file or something, but my search results come up empty for it.

| and Output devices still has that fucking Dummy output in it and nothing else.

| but when i do lspci -v it clearly shows me a Audio device with Kernel modules snd_hda_intel.
and there's still nothing in cat /proc/asound/cards or aplay --list-devices ...

| this is garbage. i'm leaving.

| Why not use a Linux distro that actually works?

| I have a kernel panic after updating arch with full ram. The problem is more that I don't want to fix it, not that I don't know how to, though.

| >>589289
this, thanks.

| Linux peasants, Windows 10 has ZERO problems and even cures cancer

| >>589357 the update that cures cancer was broken the first time I tried to install it and ended up giving me cancer, now Microsoft says they're delaying the update by 6 months, hopefully no complications arise before then

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1565952543

This thread is permanently archived