danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
help to cracking school wifi

| i want to be a cracker when i graduate i need to crack my schools wifi to put a trap hentai joke on the schools website no one will know who did it but i cant figure out the login can someone helpe crack it i tried inspecting the page source but i couldnt find where the password is where should i look thanks

| The passowrd is "nose". It's always nose.

| Try "admin"

| If you want to be a cracker then you've gotta do it yourself

| Try "password123" but if it doesn't work just add more digits.

| >>1003620 try kalilinux i remember one good tool there but i forget name now.. but windows will also have some for dictionaries attacks.. otherwise, fuck off it

Cracking take time and is noticable in network. There are 2 alternative ways which i would recommend you

1. Physical keylogger - if you know about administrator or another person accessing to network which pc is using and is easily accessable, just put it there and wait for him

2. Reset router - yes everyone will find it

| >>1003620 wtf? I just read it again.. are you sure that school web is hosted physically in school? I believe usually they are hosted in host elsewhere.. what CMS web use, or is static without it? You can send me URL if you want to.. i can try find out something.. if is server physically hosted in school, can you access to server physically? Or is behind lock? Can you lock pick it?

| Btw. Cracking isn't as in movies, yes passwords as "admin" password "password" "123456" etc. are question of day, but people, and specially admins are usually pick harder passwords.. usually people are "hacked" over own mistakes, using same password on multiple services and one get hacked etc. i can help you with it also if you would be able to find out mail of admin (if it's running on WordPress for example)

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1708486682

This thread is permanently archived