danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What's going on with Poland?

| Anti gay pogroms, anti abortion laws catholic church having absolute power and state backed conversion therapy. Seems the place is turning into Putin Russia slowly.

| >>717697
Yeah, just without Putin and without Russia which makes it even worse. Hungary is the same. The politicians there are all retarded, corrupt and far-right-winged shitheads who believe in conspiracy theories and forced political and media institutions in line.
And there is no, or only a weak left which suffers from anti-communist and anti-russian propaganda. Most of them aren't even communists (but liberals and socdems) and they also aren't pro-russia.

| >>717697 i'm sadly not a person from poland, but i do feel that is there so much religious people.. and religions always naturally lead to conservatisms..
>>717802 russia is authoratian.. idk if can be russia compared with any european country..

| >>718044
>religions always naturally lead to conservatisms
Even as an atheist I have to disagree on that. There are progessive branches of any religion. The thing is that most of the time a majority of people tends to conservatism, no matter if they are religious or not. Else we would have permanently revolutions. Progressive ideas become only a mass phenomenom if the old ways stopped to work for some reason.

| i support Poland

| >>718044
Russia is more authoritarian as the russian government says (or believes) it is. But it's also less authoritarian then portrayed by opposition or in foreign media.

| >>718088
and i support the working class

| >>718090
yeah me too. which is a part of why i support Polandd

| Yeah Prefetcher what's happening with Poland

| >>718295 >Nothing. NEETs like us stay bunkered and give no flying fuck as long as there's electricity, water and rice.

| >>718310
basically
The majority is probably working from home, staying at home etc.
the rest (which isn't that small of a number) are protesting against the goverment and certain stuff they are doing (like the changes to abortion laws)

| >>718092
Workers have no country or nation.

| >>718430
lol fag commie is back

| >>718430 *facepalm*

| >>718442 ow the edge

| Dont know if it matters, but the seasonal workers from Poland that I work with are pretty happy about whats going on. Even the women.

| >>718565 probably ideologically agree with the ruling party mixed with strong propaganda over years and having no skin in the game.

| >>718709
because everyone who disagrees with me is an idiot...

| >>718709 cuz ya know? Only one party has propaganda and is interested in mantaining power

| >>717697 >>717802
I am not sure why so many Western people think that Russia is conservative. It is authoritarian, yes, but not conservative by any means. We have abortions, mass illegal/legal migration from the Central Asia, and most people in the country are atheists.

| Poland is based though

| >>718722 some humans are just stupid.

| >>718801

Russia's just a shithole, and people still generally associate that with fascism/conservatism, even though totalitarian governments don't subscribe to alignment charts.

| >>718801
>and most people in the country are atheists.
I'm not so sure about that. The orthodox church and islam has been pushed very much by the authorities and is on the rise since then. It's like people in russia forgot what they once knew better: Religion is opium to the people.
One of the few things that actually were better in soviet-russia. Unfortunately too many people in the ex-ussr only miss the bad stuff from that era.

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1606487659

This thread is permanently archived