danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
If america is facist then I actually love it

| It’s the kind of fascism that allows you to burn the nations flag, refuse military service, own private property, have free speech and call the police when your anti-police riot gets interrupted by a angry shopkeeper with a shotgun.
You know...”fascism”

| Some of these things are not like the others

| >>700056 hmmmm expand uppon it

| These are some pretty dumb observations by op

| >>700153 Well each of his statements are true. But of course there is some more to some of the latter statements than just the acts themselves. But on the surface you could end up doing any of these things. Not that I want anything to do with the whole fascism side of this.

| The USA systematically and actively suported fascist movements all over the world. Especially in latin America. In the middle and near east they supported islamists, which are kind of fascistic. Also after WW2 many nazists from Germany were integrated into the CIA. Raggean, the Bush clan and Trump were/are tightly connected with and to fascist and neo fascist groups, promoting and eventually sharing their world views.

| However, this doesn't make the USA a fascist state, but a state which is permanently threatened by and connected to fascism.

| >>700157
>Well each of his statements are true.

Lol no. What kind of moron actually believes this? How clueless are you about the world if you genuinely believe that the aim of the riots are anti-police for example.

| True. If you think that the people who wants to go back to a functioning police department are acting hypocritical by calling the police when they need aid then you truly missed some of the most basic points behind the protests.

It's unfathomable how ignorant some people can be about a subject despite having strong intense opinions about it.

>>5a207a >>d813aa are fucking morons.

| Yanks

| >>700174 ya know, i was gonna debate all that, but you sound derranged and paranoic that I fell like you wouldnt listen.
Just know that you lack common sense
>>700181 >>700183 you guys are morons, it was never stated anything that generalised the riots, if the messaged felt like a jab than we know who had to hear it

| A lot of morons seem to think that america is a facist dictatorship by the great evil trump, yet they fail to actually study facism and see how close america is, wich is not close at all, with the major ideology actually being a sociocapitalism according to popular opinion.
I swear these people have never seen an actual nazi.

| the riots are 100 anti police my gurl

| >>700228 now thats some generalising, i feel like the people who protest are just being manipulated and coordenated by some radicals who fail to see how a no police state wouldnt work, the actuall rioeters start violence and since the people, that are feeling the rush, stay and even encourage the stupid behaviour wich is what creates the violence, but at the same time I would say that the protestors are guilty too if they go out of their way to encourage and defend the rioters

| >>700229
yeah ok

| >>700230 i just cant belive that there is this much people who are anti police for sure, i might be projecting, but come on how can be this many morons out there? Lets gather in a pandemic, thrash our cities, remove the main security of the state and then say that its all peacefull.
Maybe people are tht bumb and I just too faithful in humanity

| >>700183 >>700181 I just don't see why you have to be so mean about someone else's opinions. And if you read my post you'd know that what I meant was that each was true in the way that you COULD do these things. Not that any implications by the op were true. If anyone here is a "moron" its people who can't read an opinion that slightly objects or gives some credit to an opposing world view without being a jerk.

| >>700222
You literally refered to them as anti-police riots and pointed out the supposed "hypocricy" of calling the police when someone pulls a shotgun on you. Don't try to back down now.

| >>700241
> And if you read my post you'd know that what I meant was that each was true in the way that you COULD do these things.
More backpedaling. You literally only said "each of his statements are true.".

Fucking morons.

| tl;dr OP is misinformed and/or trying to spread lies and gets called out for it. Starts backpedaling like crazy with more lies.

| >>700241
Lying or spreading false facts is not an opinion. You truly are a moron, aren't you?

| >>aeb6c8 >>03b889 biasedbois

| >>700222
Could you explain more precicely which part from >>27e01e you found "derranged and paranoic"? Or could it be, that it is you who is derranged and paranoic plus resistant to facts?

| >>700245
>Don't try to back down now.
It's the typical alt-right/Trump move
1. Say something stupid
2. wait if people believe it (a) or not (b)
3a. repeat it
3b. deny it/say it was just joke or find another excuse

| >>700245 guess what those riots are against police, if they want to defound or realocate founds then they are anti police, there is literally no debate to that

| >>700229
>Calls people out for generalizing
>Proceeds to generalize all over the place himself

Clueless moron gotta moro

| >>700257
No, moron. These people aren't anti-police because they want to improve the police force.

Literar sub-90 IQ take right here

| >>700250 >>700252 you also seem derranged and paranoic
I say anti police riots and then you and others instatly assume im right wing trump voter, at least ask my politicla ideologies before actually saying something

| >>700260
If it looks like a zebra, eats like a zebra and lies like a zebra it's a fucking zebra.

| >>700259 yeah lets improve police by rioting, taking away their founds, not giving any practicla solutions and starting "police free" areas, thats will help for sure

| >>700261 man the zebra guy never missed ya, all you do is strawman and get angry at others for pointout your bullshit. Go eat grass

| >>700262
There are working solutions in place for some states and pretty much all western countries in the world. People are demanding a similar police force like those places and gets met with violence and oppression, hence the riots.

You truly are clueless and mis-informed despite your very intense opinions about it all.

| >>700264
This is psychological projection and it's not even subtle.

| >>700267 how?

>>700266 uh no, i suggest you compare more rural like areas and urban areas and see how police has a play in both situations

| >>700267 also, im gonna entertain that zebra arguement a bit
How can I be a right winger trum voter if: trump was never mentioned, wanting police does not make you a right winger and my opinions are clearly not fully shown in this thread and that this was just small and not very detailed arguements that are just and expression of my feeling with some facts sprinkled in it
As >>700157 said

| INTERNET ARGUMENT

| INTERNET ARGUMENT /( ^_^)/

| >>700246 >>700248 Let's review op's post. "Its the kind of fascism that ALLOWS.." Yes allows. Now my post. "On the surface you COULD end up doing any of these things." As I said, it is true that you could do any of these as op said. BUT. "I don't want anything to do with the fascism side of this." Now where did I back pedal? I said to read my posts in full and again if you did you'd see I'm not even on op's side. I just mentioned that he threw in some truths and some implications.

| Please read before you yell at people who might want to just have a conversation.

| ☢️☢️☢️ This is a yank politics thread please evacuate ☢️☢️☢️

| >>700279
>wanting police does not make you a right winger
- "law and order" is a typical right-winger trope
- police and military have historically and logically tight relations to right-winged ideologies/politics all over the world.
Of course things aren't always that easy and there are exceptions from this norm. In my country e.g. "acap" has become rather a parole by the right then the left.
And ofc not every policeman in the USA is a nazi/racist/fascist - it's even a minority.

| >>700299 thank you, at least you look at a random post and realise that not everything is to taken at face values and that is mostly an attempt to do subtle criticism

| >>700304 true but at the same time tieing a concept as basic and kinda necessary such as law and order to a whole political is somewhat absurd, security is something very basic that shouldnt be held back by politics, having security is not a right winger thing, wanting oversecurity has more to do with being a right wing depending on how you look at the situation and context of course

| ☢️☢️☢️ WARNING: YANKS ☢️☢️☢️
☢️☢️☢️ EVACUATE THREAD ☢️☢️☢️

| >>700323 yo can you add some more hazard emotes, I think there is a wierd thing growing on mah arm

| >>700275
Are you retarded? You didn't come up with a single counter-argument besides " uhm no make your own research" like some dumb anti-vaxer.

You truly are a clueless moron.

| >>700352 im not clueless, just lazy let me be dude, I'm not in the mood to start and arguement right now, just do your research and say what you found out, IF of course you are more interested in learning and seeing new perspectives, unless you are just angry to be angry and fulfil your disire to fight for somehting, probably against facism, wich is a dead ideology that nowadays has been shoehorned into politics and used to make the more conservatives look bad and spread false info

| >>3c063e
Now this is just sad..

| >>700365 whats so sad? That I dont want to debate rn and im just throwing lazy arguements that are meaninless? I feel like you are the one thats feeling sad, im just seeing my science podcast, startalk, its really cool

| >>700366

Total number of posts: 50, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1600994335

This thread is permanently archived