danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Tell us your prefered ideology and why you follow it

| After reading the incel terror threads I noticed that ideologies are a thing that mold people and give them certain opinions and motivations, so what values you defend and why?

| No.

| No.

| You don't know the difference between ideology and dogma

| >>659296 a lot of people don't

| >>659297
And one of them is you

| Kill>>1abd4aism, it is pretty new ideology. Why? 1 thread less

| I guess people are too afraid to get ownd by each other

| Enjoy eating from your trash can called "ideology".

| >>661598
Not only can, but moreover must.
Cynicism is the old school of philosophy that shows you true face of morality...
And, you know
You're just a trash too

| We ae all trash

| >>661600
You're missing the point of his post. Look up Zizek's pervert's guide to ideology.

| I'm a historical materialist because everything else seems stupid to me.

| >>661841 oh someone did it, thanks you, and yeah your reasoning makes sense

| I guess most of my personal opinions align with libertarianism, since I've talking much about how governments shouldn't have a personal interest in our lives, politicians being politicians for nothing but personal gain, being pro-Democracy but go quiet once China lifts a finger.

| >>663448 the chinese governament do be democracy's bane

| I could go on for days, maybe, but it'd be boring listening to me all the time.

| >>663763 go for it if you want

| >>663448 every time I talk to a Libertarian they sound like a Republican.

| >>663808 how forseeable of you to assume I'm American.

| >>94f227
are you one of those "i'm socially liberal, but fiscally conservative" type?

| basically some sort of ethnonationalism. i want Europe to be white, for sure. so i got some hatred for negroes that settle in our countries but if they stay home i really don't give a damn. and Asia for Asian people sounds good too, but that's their fight. every time some retard is guaranteed to sperg out about what i believe in so i just mostly keep to myself. i was lurking the thread and only gave a proper answer when people started posting their "actual ideologies"

| >>663910
In here with you, bro.

| >>663913
<3

| >>1223ba
My autistic brother likes to line up all his stuffed toys by shape and color too otherwise he'll throw a tantrum.

| >>663916
you sound like you're describing affirmative action, you dirty IDposter
>every time some retard is guaranteed to sperg out about what i believe in
i guess it's welcome to the world, huh...

| >>1223ba
>only ethnonationalisms gets called autistic on the internet whereas everyone else is met with respect. I'm so special.

Literal snowflake

| >>663920
boring
try harder

| >>663910 not trying to be rude, but you know that its europe's fault that the "negroes" are there right, colonization and slavery, do you have any particular reason for separeting people by race? I'm from brazil and everyone is mixied here, originally native americans but colonized by europe who brought africans, and then we had a boom in asian immigration, not trying to shame you, just understand

| >>663929
are you trying to spell out Europe?

colonization was wrong, for me specifically because it brought language and other things to those societies, and it is why nowadays there are lots of negroes today in France, Britain, etc, all the old colonial powers.
also bringing medicine and tech to such low-level people was a big ole mistake because it got people to reproduce a lot and thus diminish shared resources.
these people should just have been left alone.

| >>663929
i would like to add that it's just right that Europe stays white just as i'd be against Japan being whooshed over to white people.
i'm talking biodiversity and preserving races. i don't want this garbage that's happening in the USA where people of all races were just stuffed into a bag, shaken around and out comes riots, racial tension, extremism, hatred, degenerated peoples, etc etc...
it's basic racial justice. peoples all deserve their own historical Lebensraum.

| >>663933
i can see how you wouldn't understand because you yourself are a mashup of races, but one's genes and therefore history are seriously precious.
and there are many more millions nonwhites than there are whites, so it's kind of like a very rare panda going extinct but no one gives a fuck.
except us

| >>663926
You know it's true, lol.

| >>663940
i don't really care either way

| >>663941
Yeah. Right. That's why you put energy into telling me you don't care lol.

| >>663931 I just felt like europe was the one that needed to leave africa alone

| >>663933 usa is rioting and gender tensions is mostly caused by themselves and the fact that their society segregates a lot for all reason, even from early ages, bullying, so americans are just stupid in that way

| >>663936 all races can leave togheter, just look at brazil, race is the least of our problems, we have places where a certain culture is more popular than the other and many communities of certain races, but everyone is fine, no one is rioting or judgeing anyone, I just dont get why separating people

| And going back to usa, the segregate and heavily judge people by religion, income, race, place you live and even the food you like and they are extremily patriotic, if they didn't judge poeple that much, bullying, racism and protest wouldn't be a big problem, if you ask most people here what are the most racist countries they say usa, china and france

| >>663942
what energy
>>663944
yup and now it's africa's turn
>>663945
i would agree and argue that the conditions of an ethnostate would prevent that
>>663947
biodiversity and homogeneity

| >>663949
what's funny is that these three countries have many many different ethnicities in them

| And going back to europe, its europes fault that the world is so mixed, they were the ones who started exploring, raiding, colonizing and exploring countries, europeans are every where in the world, they were the ones who started this thing, so its their fault their genes are going extinct, wich isnt true, its just being mixed, the gene is still there togheter with other genes

| >>663952
i don't know what you mean by europe, maybe you mean Europe

and yeah kind of its fault yes. i think i said so in >>663931
have you taken a look at white birthrates? especially younger generation? what's that about the white population of the USA not being the majority in the next 50 years?

| >>663952
>its just being mixed, the gene is still there togheter with other genes
if you take 2 tubes of paint, like yellow and blue, and completely mix them together to make green, the blue and yellow will still be there, but you'll never get it back. so i don't believe your bullshit.

| >>663951 not really, chine is very asian, and frace has mostly tourists, usa is the only diverse country on the list, the problem is that their ego is bigger than their brains, americans will riot for everything, they have guns every where, so any protest is treated by the police as a riot, thats why their street violence is so high there, they have big a big ego and guns, the big ego is the biggest problem

| to me it all boils down to this: there is no decent argument against a White Europe. but there are many in favour of it

| >>663953 america shouldnt even be white, it should be populated by their extinct natives

| >>663959
maybe, but now you have like a hundred million whites there. where do you put em? if you want them to leave, i'll just reply i want all nonwhites to leave Europe too.

| >>663954 thats kinda wrong, dna only mixes when 2 different people mate and and get lucky with the gene pool, my dna is havily native but my skin darker( dark red almost brown), my eyes are a mix of white and asian but if you trace my family every one is either black or white so so white pople can still be born, just like asian and all the other races even when mixed, its just about luck

| >>663960 hey by folowing YOUR ideals they should be taken back to Europe, for me I dont care, they can stay, they should just be less silly with their reasons to protest since they are the invasive race

| >>663961
that post was mostly nonsense?
>>663962
yeah maybe. but America's just not my domain, you know? people there should decide for their own selves.
even then we're FULL

| My point is that everyone can live togheter since I live in a place where everyone is mixed, also no dna is lost in mixing, my grand fathers were black but I still got the Asian European and native genes, some of my cousins are born white so the genes are well preserved and still going

| >>663965
but you're not white???
i don't want white people to go extinct you idiot, i'm totally against race mixing

| >>663963 by your ideals, the hundred million whites should be in Europe, it doesnt matter if your continent is full, also are you calling my apperance nonsense? You should study more about genes, the only way a gene is lost is if the person doesn't make children

| >>663967
i'm hearing some nonsense that sounds like: if a black person and a white person have kids, the kids will be... white???

| >>663966 but the genes aren't lost, no one is extinc, are you even reading, if in my "black" family people can be born white then no one is going extinct, also don't be immature, I didn't call you any names

| they will be mixed you imbecile. and any kids they have after that will be mixed as well. they will not be white

| >>663970
>whites can be born from whites
i'll be leaving this thread. i was expecting people being aggressive but i'll NOT be feeding trolls today.

| >>663972
from blacks*
eh, even the typos say i should gtfo.

| >>663969 the will have and chane of being black, white or mixed, and that change still contiues even if its generations later, because thats how genes work

| >>663973 I'm not being a troll, and please leave if you are going to be immature and start calling names, you should studty genetics, and what is the problem of being mixed anyways? Genetic variety is good for any species, prevents diseases, facilitates adaptations, spreads even genes and preserves even more, I dont get it

| >>663971 like I said, some kids will be white and others will be black, with some walking the middle road and even if these kids have kids, the white kid will have 50/50, the black kid will have 50/50 and the mixed kid will also have 50/50, no one is gong extinct, have you payed attention to your biology classes or they don't teach genetics in Europe?

| >>f9d6fd
Dude dont even worry. This ethnonationalists don't deserve kindness or respect until they stop being ethnonationalists.

| If you want to live with pure breed whites you should start living in places like that, there are planty of countries that want to preserve their genes, wich is fine, but you shoulnt want to banish people from your country just because you dont want the other genes, especially when your country was the one that started mixing said genes,if you dont like how Eurooe is you should move away instead of trying to ban people

| He said there where plenty of good reasons for white Europe but never said one, while I gave multiple reasons why mixed genes are ok, I didn't attack or called him names, yet I'm an idiot, an imbeciles and my appearence, may country and family tree are all nonsense, his ignorance of genetics, is what caused him to think that way, I guess, he should lower his ego and learn how to live togheter just like USA

| >>663982
Yeah dude, he wasn't special. All white nationalists are pretty dumb. It doesn't really matter what you tell most of them, they'll still believe what they do, because they FEEL really strongly about it. The important thing is that you confront them when they pop up. If you just let them talk uncontested, you get a site like 4chan.

| You did a good thing today.

Total number of posts: 67, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1590867967

This thread is permanently archived