danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
FBI arrests Ohio citizen part of a militia group called the "Boogaloo Boys"

| They were trying to carry out an ambush on police officers, and if provoked for not following their orders would have killed them [the officers]. The main goal was to spark a civil war. https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/5/13/1944847/-FBI-arrests-an-Ohio-Boogaloo-Boi-for-plotting-ambush-of-police-officers-at-national-park

| Ah yes, civil war 2 electric boogaloo.

| Arrests like these seems to be getting more common recently. I wonder when the first successful attack will occur.

It'll never lead to a civil war though. Just a bunch of senseless slaughter and stronger totalitarian control.

| Just Americans who want the quarantine to be lifted

| Just seeing the name feels like it would belong into Va-11 Hall-a lol

| Right wing terrorism is one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen.

| Quit waving that federation flag around. You're making us all look stupid!

| >>656901
what a suspicious post

| >>656907
Yeah, he must be against right wing terrorism. How suspicious.

| >>656908
so left wing terrorism is ok?

| >>656910
Now this is a suspicious post

| >>656901
Thinking that killing 2 police officers will spark a civil war is embarrassingly dumb.

| >>656912
accuse the other side of that which you are guilty of

| >>656914
Now both sides are suspicious! I don't know who to believe anymore... Maybe right wing terrorism is okay after all.

embarrassingly dumb

| left wing terrorists itt

| >>656929
Oh shit. They're on to me.

| Right wing and left wing terrorism is fine as long as we can exterminate the true evil of the
world, centrists.....

| Centrism terrorism sounds like a real threat!

Stop focusing on right wing terrorism and fight the centrists instead!!1

| >>657037 got an example of a centrist terrorist?

| I'm a centrist terrorist, ama.

| >>657038
I was being facetious

| >>656910
Terror without virtue is murderous, virtue without terror is powerless.

| >>655750
The Boogalo Bois? Seriously? That is some cringy shit.

Of course it's a right wing group. No one else would be lacking in self-insight to embarrass themselves this way.

| >>657206
terrorist gtfo

| >>657226 Sounds made up I know, but the dude was really going through with this plan

| >>657242
Damn bruh, you're right. Guess I'll adopt that political ideology that doesn't necessitate the use of violence. Oh fuck, can't find it.

For real, everyone is okay with some form of political violence. When they say they're not, they don't recognize it as a form of violence.

| The boogaloo boi shit is just remarkably cringeworthy and stupid.

| >>657242
I agree with you. The (right wing) terrorists need to GTFO.

| >>d3514c >>489615 >>fd5b0f

Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationilize, ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.

| >>657242
The whole "american way of life" is based on terror: Consumerism, Imperialism, Militarism, Expansionism, Colonialism, Interventionism and exploitation of people and environment.

| >>657276
leftie terrorist gtfo

| >>657440
even if that was true, so what?
>>657423
i'm not gonna bother trying to fish out the posts you actually replied to by id-quoting
to the trash it goes

| >>657670
>i'm not gonna bother trying to fish out the posts you actually replied to by id-quoting
to the trash it goes

Why even bother writing such a nonsense reply though?

| >>657680
you replied!

| This thread has turned into a big ol' "no u". Nice.

| quality content right here, boys.

aNyOnE wAnNa HeLp Me RaId a NatGuard ArMoRy FoR tHe вOoG?

Total number of posts: 36, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1590345149

This thread is permanently archived