danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Prof Cecilia Söderberg-Nauclér: They are leading us towards catastrophe.

| More criticisms of Sweden's stoicism: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/30/catastrophe-sweden-coronavirus-stoicism-lockdown-europe

| Let them kill themselves and be replaced by niggers completely already

| >>641226
YES! Black supremacy!

| >>641493 that's an oxymoron right there

| >>641593
That's what your mom said last night.

| If you believe sweden has big problems with corono you probably don't know what's going on in trumpland.

| >>641632 spotted the sensitive nigger

| To be honest Sweden’s response to this is pitiful, just pretending the problem isn’t there. -SomeRandomDude

| >>641839 Schools, some places like pubs, restaurants etc still open, classes as many as 20 in small rooms, didn't want to put myself at risk, even in a medium sized town.

Some restaurants doing a really stupid thing and having a "middleman" pass food orders to customers, she could have caught covid from one of maybe hundreds, or even thousands of customers a day and passed it on to the rest.

It feels like we have done more than the Swedish government has.

| Ofc some people are panic buying toilet paper, I think.

Travel is still very much unrestricted, but everyone (I hope) knows it's best to avoid Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Helsingborg etc.

Government says shutting down schools forces healthcare workers to be at home.

Healthcare workers also have inadequate PPE compared to some other countries dealing w/ covid but doing the right thing preventing people from entering even if they have a cold.

| entering hospitals*

| Denmark shut down travel via Öresund bridge, travel to Sweden still possible from DK over bridge.

idk what the Gov is planning or if they even are at all.

| Heard Taiwan handled it pretty well, taking into consideration distance from mainland China.

Administrative regions seem to struggle, HK still in protest from what I know but also stay at home.

| personally family want me to go to gym but don't want to risk it, think Sweden's inaction is going to be costly.

| The finns will take the swedish wasteland when all of this is over.

| >>641633 I think we're doing pretty well considering how stupid our population is. I know here in Louisiana we've been shut down since March 13th. Yes there's idiots in New Orleans doing parades still, but we're also testing more than other states, and people are going in to be tested jut in case.

| Even if covid kills 150M of all human pop it still isn't enough

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1586479369

This thread is permanently archived