danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Do you like elon musk?

| Personally i cant help but admire his goals. Despite him being a gross capitalist, i believe there is genuine passion and intellectual curiosity behind his projects.

| What the fuck are you talking about when you said "gross capitalist"?

| >>621430 capitalists are gross lol

| >>621433 "gross" as in German, right? Because damn right, they're big.

| I'm still waiting for domestic catgirls.

| When Elon Musk can get me off of this piece of shit rock, maybe I'll start to like him.

| >>621443
Me too.

| We need a modern Reagan.

| I mostly like Elon Musk. He reinvests his money in interesting projects instead of making the new iPhone with one changed feature or the new Windows which is somehow shittier than the last for fourteen cents and sitting on the rest of the money. That being said, Neuralink needs to be stopped before it ends humanity.

| >>621620 I vehemently disagree. Despite all the potential consequences, I truly believe Neuralink will be what pushes humanity to the next level. Fuck fears of transhumanism, this is what we need to survive from ourselves.

| >>621620 I vehemently disagree. Despite all the potential consequences, I truly believe Neuralink will be what pushes humanity to the next level. Fuck fears of transhumanism, this is what we need to survive from ourselves.

| >>621685 Jesus Christ, dude, earning profit doesn't equate to torturing infants

| He tries to hard to be funny meme man on the internet and disregards genuine emotions. In short Elon musk does some nice things but that's only because he can spare the money because in most other cases he can be a prick.

| >>621484
I mean, what is there left to invent ? Nuclear fusion ? Even then, it's work that was initiated by people who are now deceased. So no one's gonna invent anything...

| >>621685 I believe that Neuralink will save us, because it is what will get us OUT of capitalism. And even if it doesn't, it will still certainly make the world a better place. If we set fears of transhumanism aside, everyone would want a sort of intellectual boost. This would not be restricted only to the rich, because in the spirit of capitalism, they'll make it just enough to keep some to not be able to afford it. But nevertheless, it's still publicly accessible.

| >>621685 I believe that Neuralink will save us, because it is what will get us OUT of capitalism. And even if it doesn't, it will still certainly make the world a better place. If we set fears of transhumanism aside, everyone would want a sort of intellectual boost. This would not be restricted only to the rich, because in the spirit of capitalism, they'll make it just enough to keep some to not be able to afford it. But nevertheless, it's still publicly accessible.

| What follows is as people slowly begin to incorporate this into their lives, a new, third revolution after the industrial and internet ones will occur. In the farther future, I cannot see, but we've always seen that in the near future of every technological revolution, humanity tends to enter into a new golden age, even if for a short period of time. And we kinda nee that right now to deal with some of the worldly problems humamity is facing.

| What follows is as people slowly begin to incorporate this into their lives, a new, third revolution after the industrial and internet ones will occur. In the farther future, I cannot see, but we've always seen that in the near future of every technological revolution, humanity tends to enter into a new golden age, even if for a short period of time. And we kinda nee that right now to deal with some of the worldly problems humamity is facing.

| >>621800 isn't that the failure of upholding the natural law? Not necessarily a failure of capitalism exclusively, although connected to it in great deal.

| >>621800 Ah, yes. Very compelling argument. Then let's all end industrialization in the world. All the components that make up whatever device you're using? Unimportant. Neither is anything else from an assembly line. Let's go back to the Stone Age.

| >>621800 Ah, yes. Very compelling argument. Then let's all end industrialization in the world. All the components that make up whatever device you're using? Unimportant. Neither is anything else from an assembly line. Let's go back to the Stone Age.

| >>621811 Technology will be used in the way it will be most efficiently used. You can use a spoon to murder people too, but guns are more effective, hence why it was invented.

The thing you don't understand is that there will always be competition in capitalism. Elon Musk himself did not invent anything, he pioneered entire industries, and that's what will move humanity. You also seem to forget that while he's not born poor, he wasn't exactly born with a silver spoon either.

| >>621811 Technology will be used in the way it will be most efficiently used. You can use a spoon to murder people too, but guns are more effective, hence why it was invented.

The thing you don't understand is that there will always be competition in capitalism. Elon Musk himself did not invent anything, he pioneered entire industries, and that's what will move humanity. You also seem to forget that while he's not born poor, he wasn't exactly born with a silver spoon either.

| You can stop everything but you cannot stop technological progress

that's i want to say

| >>622053
no one said it's better.
also banning child labor doesn't mean it will stop existing...
but i get what you mean

| >>622057
Ahem, don't put words in my mouth.
Are you saying that child labor in the USSR became nonexistent after its ban ?

| >>622057
Also don't take parts of a post like this
>Yeah, why have law and police at all?
Because you need manpower to enforce law, and law is not made to be followed, but to be seen and known.
>Because banning anything bad won't make stop existing it.
Duh... precisely my point.
>I just can't
Stay with me we can work it out maybe ?

But I'm just being a dick. I'm not sorry tho.

I hereby swear I won't dissect any posts anymore.

| >>902462 hey man, can you just, like, not exist please? thx

| >>902462 hey man, can you just, like, not exist please? thx

| >>622071
If you were willing to discuss, you'd have not argued a point I didn't make.
You're baiting.
If you're not, please read again. Everything. In order.

I will proceed and ignore further replies, because further derailing would be caused.

On the thread topic, I don't know the guy, what drives him, what they feel like, I never talked with them, like proper coffee talk, like honest. So I wouldn't really say I dislike or like him... Maybe megalomaniac ?

| >>622089
>I don't know the guy, what drives him
But I know: Profit

| >>622100
Ah yes, I mean of course, but besides that xD

| I really like Elon. I think, guy's a genius. Watched some interview with him, they changed my perception on humanity and modern world.

| I don't like Elon Musk. He is an arrogant, megalomaniac hypocrite representative of the class enemy.

| >>622128
There really is nothing besides that.

| What's the deal about censoring posts in here?

| >>622386 I guess admins are just thin-skinned commy shits who can't take the pressure in their boards

| >>622388 On the contrary, they were deleting a baiting, probably-does-it-for-the-lulz commie faggot who's been derailing threads on dangeru for quite a while now.
I don't get why they're deleting people who are critisizing them for that without explaining though.
Do you want another riot, mods? Haven't you forgotten the time of the Russian bots? Do I need to write another smut fanfic about you gurls?

| >>622388 On the contrary, they were deleting a baiting, probably-does-it-for-the-lulz commie faggot who's been derailing threads on dangeru for quite a while now.
I don't get why they're deleting people who are critisizing them for that without explaining though.
Do you want another riot, mods? Haven't you forgotten the time of the Russian bots? Do I need to write another smut fanfic about you gurls?

| >>622393 >>622394
your doubleposting is obnoxious enough

| >>622386 >>622388

This is accurate>>622394

As for people criticizing- either false positives, or was the same user ban evading. I'm sorry.

Total number of posts: 41, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1580512044

This thread is permanently archived