danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Transgenders only make up to over 0.5% of population but

| It feels like that nowadays it's all about them that matters instead of the other members of the LGBTQIAP (dont worry the p is for pansexual) because it feels like their voices are too loud compared to the entire LGB community. I haven't seen any gay fellas or some lesbian g/u/rls express themselves for a long time, what happened? Did Transgenders nuke LGBT?

Source:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/exactly-how-many-transgenders-are-there-number-amanda-prestigiacomo

| But what about trans-fatty acids?

| They're a plague that wants to spread until all the population is taken over
Hate damn trannies

| There's a conflict of interest between different parts of the LGBTandsoon "community." There's some pretty significant differences in core beliefs so it's strange to consider them all part of the same community anyway.

| Wait, did you just write 0.5% ??

| Oh yeaaaa riiiight. ADULT population.

| Wasn't the actual number closer to 0.1%? How did the tranny population multiply by 5 since last year?
Oh yeah, BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING RETARDED FAD AND BRAINDEAD IDIOTS LOVE GETTING IN ON THE FADS!

> polio omar nuke

| > it feels like their voices are too loud compared to the entire LGB community
hmmm there couldnt possibly be a term for this right???
hint hint: that's callef a local minority
the vast majority of trans people (and lgbt people in general) are people trying to live their lives as much as you are. this discourse doesn't exist outside woke twitter posts and angry tumblr rants

real life != what you see on the internet. try logging off OP

| >>600359 vocal* not local oops

| Because it's a trend

| The more letters they add, the closer we get to a message from the Wehrmacht.

| >>600317 >>600318 >>600320 >>600346 >>600352 >>600353 >>600357 >>600359 >>600360 >>600362 >>600364 >>600365 >>600427 >>600431 >>600443

You all seem to be depressed, here, why don't you take these pills, dress like a woman and then send your nudes to me on discord?

| Nice try Reiko.

| We,re gonna turn you trans you can't run forever uwu

| Well trans people still dont officially have all the needed rights, while the other lgb+ people have gotten a few laws on their side. So they are just reaaaaly pushing for it.

| Identity politics are overrated in general. While for the political right it is a very common thing, the political left started focusing on identity politics after the collapse of the soviet union. During the post-cold war euphoria they had some successes in increasing acceptance and fighting right-wing identity politics. But these successes were pretty short-termed, because the basal social-economical issues, remained unsolved. Now we have a rollback by the far-right as result.

| Stop the division of the left by some questionable identitarian sectarians, who are just the other side of the coin in the great divide and conquer game of global capitalism.
Let's give a fuck about what and how much liberal, conservative and alt-right media writes about gays, lesbians, transgender, etc. and start questioning and changing the one thing that really matters: The global capitalist System.

| Why are we discussing this mental disorder again?

| >>600737 because trannies won't stop trying to be relevant until they erase everyone else or get erased trying

| >>600745
Thanos will snap that 0.5%!

| Also I don't see what rights the transgenders are denied? As far as I can see they have the same rights as everyone else.

| >>601005
Equal rights are good, but not all. Equal acceptance by society is important too. Also there still are many conflicts with the law. There usually are toilets and sport teams for two gender. Which one are trans people allowed to use/to join? Also marriage is in most country only allowed/recognized between man and women. Being trans still has many unnecessary complications, because law is still very old and conservative.

| >>601018 fuck this, all those "gendered" things are meant to be "sexed"
You're born with the body of a man and the mind of a woman(which is impossible unless you embrace the idea of gender stereotypes but let's entertain the thought just to keep this conversation going) tjen you have to use the facilities for men, because your body is that of a man.
That is all there is to it, your body dictates your sex, no surgery or hormone will change your body enough to change this fact.

| >>601018 I think it is a matter of sex like that other g/u/rl said. Also I wouldn't call it a "right" to choose which bathroom you use or to choose which sports team you play on. Those types of things are based on biology anyway, sports are separated by sex because biological males tend to outperform women which makes it unfair to put them against each other. Bathrooms are separated by sex primarily to allow people to feel more comfortable and safe

| >>601088
>That is all there is to it, your body dictates your sex, no surgery or hormone will change your body enough to change this fact.
Surgery can make man unable to use the urinal. Also, I don't want a trans-women look at my dick.
>>601134
You and the g/u/rl before also ignored the marriage issue. In some countries there are taxation benefits for a married couples, which still is exlusive to man and women in many cases.

| >>601259 the marriage issue is not trans specific so it's kinda pointless to discuss
And genital mutilation doesn't change your muscles, internal prgans and bones.
Progressives always claim that sex is "so much more than genitals and xx xy chromosomes" but when it's convenient for them the genitals are all that matters.

| >>601134
Ant talking about sports: the professional athletes already take steroids, hormones and high-tech equipment to compete at a unnatural tier. Fairness my ass. I'd suggest to make mixed sex tournaments and teams exist exist equally beside single sexed ones and let the athletes choose where to participate. To ensure fairness sex-independent weight and size classes should do it.

Beside that, the most important competition is the one against yourself, not against others.

| >>601264
>Progressives always claim that sex is "so much more than genitals and xx xy chromosomes" but when it's convenient for them the genitals are all that matters.
Yeah, because "progressives" all share a common hive-mind with one and the same opinion...
And conservatives are always retarded old white male chauvinists racist sexist.

Total number of posts: 28, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1570636194

This thread is permanently archived