danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Is god really exist

| Im just curious

| Maybe

| no

| Ya

| No, 'god' does not exist but 'God' does exist.

| Does God even to really do what like when is exactly?

| Grammar God? Probably not.

| We can't know.
But we can believe.
Or not.

| Does God is exist? Rumor come out about God about his exist.

| God only exists in humans imagination.

| no

| Does bruno mars is gay?

| not

| If you believe in gods, they'll be right in your mind :P

| In all honesty, I don't see how there couldn't be. Without God keeping things in check, humanity would just destroy itself in nuclear hellfire at first opportunity.

| >>589470 or the small conscience that still exists in their filthy souls

| >>d89157 dont think god keeps us in check, but rather people itselfs arent that stupid just to go extint

| >>589095 >>589437
"look at me I'm so edgy, instead of just saying that I don't believe in God I'll claim that it's an imaginary friend of those who believe in God because that will show them how stupid they are, ROFLMAO"

| >>589560
Y u fite ?

| >>589560
I don't want to live in a society where people do and say stuff because they believe (or pretend to believe) their imaginary friend wants it. This paves the way to arbitrariness and despotism.

| That doesn't seem very edgy to me.

| >>589618 if that's your problem with religion then you shouldn't worry, these same people who do bad things "in the name of god" will just make up a different justification for their actions if you take away their religion.

| have you read about Kant? Or in other case Saint Tomas? God exist as we say it, because if there is a word/concept so the thing exist in the mind of the beholder. Also imagination isnt a stupid thing to do, because words can change our perception, and for that case, our reality. So if you belive its fine, if you dont belive its fine too. Just leave the other person alone and dont get angry for a thing we've been asking from the beginning of humanity.

| >>589761 you really love throwing your favorite narrative around don't you? I'm not even mad anymore, it's amusing how everything needs to somehow converge into a talk about money and politics with you, you make the most interesting mental gymnastics just to change the topic into what you want to say, I'm very impressed how someone can be so single minded.

>>589692 you make an interesting point, I kinda like the way you put it.

| Have you read about Schrodinger? God both exists and doesn't exist at the same time until we observe one or the other. He is both until we open the box and check.

| >>589766 imagine god its an actual cat

| >>590041 if you think the fucking question that is the motherfucking title of this damn thread is irrelevant why even bother responding? Are you so bloody retarded that you can't ever stay on topic or is it just your bitch of a dogma so huge that you must make everything about your ideologies?

| >>590051 Bruh...

| >>590082 double bruh...
Difference in opinions is not really the issue, the issue is EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN THREAD NEEDS TO BE FUCKING DERAILED INTO ANOTHER FUCKING DISCUSSION ABOUT YOUR SHITTY IDEA THAT EVERY SINGLE DAMN SHIT-PARTICLE IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN WORLD IS ABOUT MONEY HUNGRY "ELITES"

Total number of posts: 29, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1566224687

This thread is permanently archived