danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Why do some queer leftists simp for Russia?

| Sure I might be just looking at a few dipshits on twitte but I seriously never understood the appeal of gay and trans leftists playing cheerleader for Russia and Pitler.

Like watching chickens vote for KFC.

Is it campism? Or brainless "America bad." logic?

| I just think if you are a progressive sharing the same views as Elon Musk, Trump, Orban, MAGA movement and Alex Jones that you may need to do some deep self reflection.

| i may live under a rock, but i've never seen this. closest i got to it was, "they both hate us, good thing they're killing each other".

| i may also be living under a rock, but ive also never seen this

its understandable that you have though because your source is twitter

| I mean you have people like zei squirrel, Rosedark as well as a bunch of queer leftists with palestine flags in bio making wild takes about Pitler being a pan africanist whose taking on the US empire and has plans to liberate Gaza any day now.

| >>1009424 Generally the usual vatniks that buy into the "Kyiv reigme" bullshit and think Ukraine is a CIA backed nazi super power.

| i think you need to stop using twitter and, optionally, touch grass

| >>75e1c4
Just because it's on the internet it doesn't mean it's true. How come you haven't learned this yet? They're bots, trolls and vatniks.

https://i.imgflip.com/4maubd.jpg

| >>04ca62
Indeed. Everybody in the world are bots and vatniks, only you are Taras Pidorashkins.

| in short; twitter is the problem

| It would be nice through if people in the US political establishment didn't keep guzzling the Russian propaganda slop, at least in the GOP for example on the right.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1711541652

This thread is permanently archived