danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Tips for making out?

| I haven't had a boyfriend in 4 years and now that I do, I really dont want our make out sessions to be awkward. We live LDR so i want to study up before we meet. Do you g/u/rls have tips on what to do to make it pleasurable for a guy?

Also!! If you just have tips in general like pleasure points that isn't stimulated very much be it while kissing, sex or in general that i should do on him then pls lmk!!

I want to learn!!
I'm very out of practice!!

| Girate that jaw like you're an old lady chewing caramel.

| >>773987 uhhuh uhhuh. Focus.. on.. jaw.. got jt

| I love sex.

| Fuck, I've never made out with a guy....I suffer.

| >>774000 you haven't?? I have but it's been so long that i don't remember! I can be considered a virgin again at this point T-T

| >>774003
I've made out with many a wooman, but the male mouth eludes me, for now.

| >>774010 are you a man? If u are then what you think is pleasurable can be a helpful tip too

| >>774020
The manliest, but what I say may not apply because I am very different from everyone else. When you kiss a girl, you so most the work. Part of the reason I want 2 get with a guy is because I want someone to be aggressive right back with me. I had 1 gf that was kinda like that, but she did it wrong and it just felt like she was trying to eat me. Personally, I think the tongue should be used in moderation. It's like the secret weapon you slip in during lip kissing.

| >>774025
You do most the work

| Guy who's never made out here.
I want to find a girl who's never made out and learn how to make out together.

| >>774038
>I want to find a girl who's never made out and learn how to make out together.

Lol, good luck with that one. How old are you? Unless you're in elementary school, you have a better chance of winning the lottery.

| >>774025 ah i see. but what if the tongue starts happening? When does it stop??

| >>774066
I can't teach that to you. You're either a good kisser or you're not, and every moment and situation is different. If anything, watch some YouTube tutorials because the visualization will be the most helpful.

| >>773975
You can stick your tongue in your hand and wiggle it for some of the feel but no tutorial or whatever will compare to the real thing. If the guy is moderately nice he would like to mold your kissing to his tastes. At least that's what I would do.

| The true way to make out is to smash your teeth together until they fall out, then you can gum eachother to heaven.

| >>774045 Maybe start thinking about yourself and your life if you are only surrounded by people like that.

| >>774139 ahh i see so it doesn't matter if i'm good or not. He would just teach and lead me on how to do it?

| My country does not allow tips instead I would let you make out with me for free

| >>774275 b-but if you judge me because i'm horrible>///<

| You need to be confident. Practice makes perfect and just be concerned with having fun. Enough of this self doubt.

| >>774428 that is actually very thoughtful. I do lack.. self-confidence.. what being my lack of experience and his ability to be able to pull other girls who are 20 times more attractive than i am. I need to keep that in mind

| >>774272
Yeah like a big daddy bf.
That would be so hot, damn I'm into that scenario now.

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1627383064

This thread is permanently archived