danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I want to share a story

| When I was 5 y.o. I didn't have a clue that girls didn't have penis. Actually, there was no reason for me to think about it, but one morning I accidentally saw my younger sister naked, and to my shock she DIDN'T have a penis!

I got TERRIFIED, thinking that her penis must've been lost somewhere, so I began to look for her penis lol. It was an early morning, so I couldn't see well, but there were some pieces of clay on the floor. At first I thought it's her penis lol

| Although my search turned out to be unsuccessful, therefore, when Mom woke up, I told her about it and she explained to me that girls actually have no penis, they have vagina instead, and my sister (surprise) is a girl

| Now that I think about it, it is really sad girls do not have a penis.

| >>fd7bcb
Freud would've had a field day with you.

>>773349
I mean...

| FREUD WAS kinda RIGHT YOU'RE all cowards.

| >>773346 i can't say if it's real story or trolll... But wtf xD
But honestly when i was in similar age i was finding penis weird.. like, why it is outside from body xd

| >>773375
True story. I'm not a troll.

| Why is this in /d/

| Do you g/u/rls remember stuff when you were 5 y.old?
God. I can't remember what I did 5 years ago, and I'm not an old man I swear lol

| >>773519 I remember walking outside and locking everyone inside because they were still asleep. It was somewhere in 2005 or 2006.

| >>773519
My earliest memories are from when I was 2 years old and lived in a yellow house. I put a backpack on my stomache and thought I was a comedy genius.

| >>773519
My earliest memory is jumping up and down in excitement on the last day of 1999. I was in the kitchen in the house I grew up in, and it still had the nasty linoleum flooring with the weird stain by the refrigerator. I would've been four years old at the time.

| >>773600 lol

| >>773427 because, umm... penis? Dick? Schlonger? Vagina? Vagene?..

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1626877530

This thread is permanently archived