danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
<3

| Ok so recently I've noticed something about myself (I'm a g/u/rl) I'm actually REALLY into guys in skirts, dresses and makeup. An example is Frank N Furter from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Idk something about him in that outfit is so hot to me. Please recommend more hot guys like that.

| >>6c7903 Roger Taylor in the I Want To Break Free music video actually helped me realize this. I'm a simp for guys in skirts and makeup.

| <3

| As a pp g/u/rl with some faggy tendencies, I'm right there with you! It's adorable and really cute and really hot :3
I don't have any recommendations. I kind of need some recommendations as well.

<3

| The first person that comes to my mind is Till Lindemann in the "Mein Herz rennt - Piano Version" music video

| <3

| >>08c845 I'm glad I'm not alone :D I'm bi so everything is cool with me>:) but I do have a male lean and i dunno guys with long hair and that wear dresses are more attractive to me.

| >>709688
Same! Though I think I've got bit more of a female or middle lean. Like, tomboys and femboys are perfect!

| >>08c845 yes!! I love guys in dresses and girls that are rough and athletic <3

| >>709900
Yeah! They're the bestest! For me the girls don't even need to be athletic, but just like rough and one of the boys you know? I love that stuff!

| >>08c845 yes! And same :D I love everything. I wanna fuck a cute submissive guy in a maid costume :3 or a guy that's a switch so I can start out being the dom but then he takes control. That's so hot

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1604017417

This thread is permanently archived