danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Pussy has shitty graphics and repetitive gameplay

| Why is it so popular i mean there's not even ranked mode and you have a little amount of areas to explore

| virgin detected

| That's because you always use the same build, over and over.
Try playing on different perspectives, or use new equipment.

| The art style is truly disgusting

| The sound effects are pretty neat

| Like >>706782 said, try new build focus on other stuff and have some more fun and creative, create your own unique style!

| >>706917
This! Become a pussy bender, or a sneaky rouge. Maybe basic sword fighter just isn't your style, or maybe you just need to change up your stance and technique.

| >>706714
True. It also has plenty of alternatives and spinoffs that are just better.

| Oh my!, you have to step up your game, I think you're in the common pussy and thats bad. You need to catch some rare, super rare, ultra rare, secret rare, ghost rare, starfoil rare, mosaic rare, even the duelist league are pussies. Take your time to catch'em all

| Imagine calling one of the seminal games shitty when it literally birthed a genre

Gtfo scrub just go play your high polish triple AAA monetised ass or something

| sex

| *Virgin alert*

| >>707405 pussy birthed a LOT more than a genre

| >>707405
Most often the origin of an idea is quite boring. Maybe it bore us the idea, that has so many spins--offm but I much enjoy the spins-off than the original.

| I'd say that pussy has more of a co-op focus. Is about interaction with your partner and exploration. If gameplay seems boring - maybe you should try to find a new playstyle. Or a partner, but that's very meta.

| Butthole* has shitty graphics and repetitive gameplay

FIXXED

| This thread existing is why I drink myself to sleep and why the aliens don't visit us

| Maybe try dick instead. In the end it's a matter of taste.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1603547869

This thread is permanently archived