danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Ahhhh

| I'm super horny and I wanna do sex all the time but I'm shy :'( I'm really pretty I guess and my body is nice but I'm still insecure and shy (I'm a girl)

| Tf's a girl,i only know g/u/rl

| Yes do the sex. Find some subordinate male and make him simp for you. Ez speedrun strats.

| Jump on my cocka

| Make an after dark twitter

| >>39900d is it big??

| >>cf7236 I did that but I'm too shy to actually go through with doing the sex ????????

| >>66564b I did. Unfortunately everyone I know is either taken, rude, weird or just friend to me.

| >>c25dfa ugh I'm a g/u/rl

| >>4c6cac heh, mine is

| >>4c6cac well, if you want to have sex, but you're too shy to have sex, you've got a problem. It seems like the solution to this problem is to not be shy. I guess that's easier said than done, but it's still possible.

| >>1ddbda I'll try to be less shy :( because I really wanna get railed

| >>4c6cac if you want to get railed, I've got a big one ;)

| >>14fc7c rail me then :)

| >>4c6cac id love to, but I don't know where you are... ;-;

| >>706656
I'm gonna give you some real a/d/vice:
Find a nice man and have tons of kids with them.

| Maybe not tons of kids, that shits a lot to handle for only two people.

| >>301a6d I don't want babies>:(

| >>d6e763 but you do want cock, right?

| >>185813 yes but no babies. I wanna get my tubes tied or something so my future bf can cum in me with no issues

| >>708821
Marry me.

| >i'm a girl
Post tits or GTFO

| Girls should be illegal

| If you are too shy yet you want intimacy. Well T-O-O B-A-D. you can't get any until you figure out what's wrong with you. Work it up, try to speak with people... I mean..IRL.

pay some NG to drop the fat co*k on ya. Dunno.. they are ways.

Can't? Not your thing? Stick to masturbation is your best bet.

| Nice catfishing

| Sorry i meant to add a quote for >>708944, not op or anyone

| >claims to be a girl
>doesn't want kids
You will never see how much better your husband fucks you when you both are trying for kids, it's so good

| race?

| >>3b21e1 no stfu

| >>301a6d cool. I'm into breeding so like...I DO want him to finish inside me but I just don't want kids. They're expensive and I'm not a good person so I don't want fhen to grow up and be like me. If I did reconsider then I'd give them everything I never had.

| >>709072
imagine: a hot billionaire wants to have kids but his wife is infertile. for some mysterious but valid reason they can't adopt. he comes to you and makes you an offer: he will breed you raw until you give him 3 kids at least. for every kid you get 1 million. they will raise them all on their own and will probably never call you back unless the crazy ass wife wants to raise a whole football team.
his favourite position is mating press. he's a charm and his body is a dream.

| also stop IDposting

| >>709125 hot maybe, but much less likely for someone than accidentally having a pregnancy they weren't prepared for

| >>b114f7 ok I'd DEFINITELY do it????❤ I'd spread my legs so mf fast plz

| Well, are there any other interests (hobbies, job, etc.) beside doing sex all the time? I'd suggest working on it to gain more self-confidence.

| I'm hypersexual so it's really all I think about :( well not ALL the time but most of the day I think about getting rammed :')

| whore...

| I dunno. Girl seems more interesting in getting attention than actual dick.

Dunno, probably a dude playing the fool or a an attention whore.

Anyway until I don't see tits this discussion smell like fish.

| >>709529 pfft that's good rp

| >>709529
lol dick or gtfo
We're all girls here.

| >>6797c1 fuck off

| >>158354 I'm an actual girl. I have a coochie. I have boobs. Stop doubting me damn.

| >>35c86c
Don't give them any more attention. Incels gonna incel and all that.

| >>0bb6e6 ok :'(

| >>0bb6e6 what if yours is bigger than mine? I don't want to lose my confidence.

>>35c86c not trusting strangers is basic knowledge, Until I don't see those milkers you ain't coming to my birthday party.

| >>420df3 I don't want to go to your stupid party. I want to go to the Torture Gardens.

| >>35c86c you ain't coming. Not with that attitude.

Good luck with the torture chamber though. Heh,

| >>710007 LOOK "bro" the rest of us tryna see some DICK so post your pp pics already

idc if it's small cause I'm HORNY and DESPARATE

| >>710424 there was a recent thread which had d pics shared in it. It was "how big is your d /d/?" I was the first g/u/rl to post pics there and then made a new board with a couple more pics. I can repost the pics if you want! And don't worry, it's very big ;) <3

| >>158354 it will be fun. Hopefully I get to peg someone<3

| >>35c86c lubricate his ass, I couldn't sit well for well over a week. Putting a condom on your strap on is also nice.

| I love sex.

Total number of posts: 52, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1604199876

This thread is permanently archived