danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What do u call this kink?

| I get turned on when i know that i can never have a certain person.

Help.

| cuck

| Yep, that is one of those rare occurrences where you can use cuck unironically. You are a cuck my friend

| >>670188 but isn't cuck defined when i'm already in a relationship with someone and they're doing it with someone else?

| >>670222 I think the definition is flexible enough to call you that

| Heresy.

| Damn I remember reading about it somewhere but then forgot ((
Bacically yeah you like a person in silence but lose interest when it's reciprocated

| >>670747 hit it right in the head! Though i dont know what it's calles ; ~ ;

| Okay, OP so it really depends what you mean by I get turned on when I know I can't get someone because there are actually a lot of terminology used in similar situations.

Being attracted to unavailable partners
Codependent
Lithosexual/lithoromantic
Akiosexual/akioromantic
Cuck/NTR

I have been searching for the perfect term for this thread tbh about 2 weeks lol
I remember seeing something like that on tumblr years ago but...lolol

| I'm not sure if that helps but I'm of the belief that we don't always need labels. You just so happen to be a g/u/rl who gets turned on when you know you can't have someone and ain't nothing wrong with that!

| >>670825 YEAH!! RIGHT!! AKIOSEXUAL/ROMANTIC!! THAT'S WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!!
Huge thanks, g/u/rl

| >>670825
>lithosexual
Isn't that wanting to fuck rocks?

| >>670963 no problem, g/u/rl! Happy to help!

| >>671168 lol no but that would be funny. Google's definition: Lithosexual (also called akoisexual) is a sexual orientation on the asexual spectrum. Someone who is lithosexual may experience sexual attraction but does not want it reciprocated

| >>671481 eh, whatever floats your boat lol words are just words after all lol

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1592769978

This thread is permanently archived