danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I have smol pp. How can I be confident when I'm afraid of not being able to satisfy a woman?

| I fucking hate this reincarnation. I hope that my next body comes with a monster pp.

| Don't bother with satisfying a woman, and put your energy towards somehthing else g/u/rl.

| >>624715 but I really like women tho...

| learn the fine art of tonguefucking

| Lemme just say, not everyone is a huge slut for monster cocks. Theres plenty of people who like smol pp. Stretches holes out less so you can kinda go hard with them. Remember g/u/rl, its not what you got, its how you use it !

| become cute trap.

| >>624928 Then find someone who goes by the name "Reiko"

| Aren't monster cox like, actually painful for both parties?

| >>624928 if you like hairy traps then I'm in.

| huge cock can hurt the coochie. if you think bigger equal more pleasure you're reading too much hentai. might as well never have sex because you'll never have 2 cocks for DP or a cock long enough to penetrate the cervix!

| The idea of going up to someone whose vagina can no longer even feel your dick because it's already been reshaped to fit someone else's sounds like a pending 10 year self esteem therapy.

| >>625080
Why? That would just be kinda sad (for her) and funny.

| >>625080 holes are made of clay and do not stretch back to their original size

| >>625080 holes are made of clay and do not stretch back to their original size

| Woman and man are the same. First you have to fuck their minds, then you can actually fuck their bodies. So remember, be confident, size doesnt really matter couse orgasms are produced by the quality of the feelings involve in passion

| >>625263 shhhh, quiet! Don't ruin her NTR hentai immersion!

| >>625263 shhhh, quiet! Don't ruin her NTR hentai immersion!

| Op if you're worried about smaller dick get a strap on and fuck both holes at once plus if you finish you can keep on thrusting until she does

| Op if you're worried about smaller dick get a strap on and fuck both holes at once plus if you finish you can keep on thrusting until she does

| >>d956d0 strap ons arent the same tho. you dont really feel the heat of the raw dick or the veins throbbing in your asshole as it orgasms.

| >>625381 eh asshole?

| I love sex.

| Can you define "small" more precisely?

| Can you define "small" more precisely?

| >>625263
Bullshit. Holes are muscles. Many and large dicks are training that make them stronger and tighter. My girl uses dildos 2 times bigger than my dick. She can contract her well trained hole tightly if the right buttons are pushed. It's a question of training and mind. Penetration is not the most important and challenging part to satisfy women. The most important sexual organ is the brain.

| >>625263
Bullshit. Holes are muscles. Many and large dicks are training that make them stronger and tighter. My girl uses dildos 2 times bigger than my dick. She can contract her well trained hole tightly if the right buttons are pushed. It's a question of training and mind. Penetration is not the most important and challenging part to satisfy women. The most important sexual organ is the brain.

| >>625646 I'm aware

| >>625646 I'm aware

| Women that can be only satisfied by a big dick are probably just lazy, passive and boring. Don't understand me wrong. I love big dicks too, but not exclusively. My bfs dicks size is even under the average, but he knows how to handle it ;-) I also recommend using sex toys. Even man with large dicks should use them if they lack of stamina (which is surprisingly often the case). Don't be so shy.

Total number of posts: 29, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1581418608

This thread is permanently archived