danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Stop the NTR

| No more that we have to suffer from girls that suddenly make love to random dude/your friends.

No more that we find out she have a bf after being so nice.

Come join us Cumming onto anime girls figurines group<3

| I love ntr to be honest as long as the main character is doing the ntring

| Why cum on figurines? Will laminated posters do the trick? Or just your phone with anime.png

| >>622937 Those are fine too. But cum on the figurines give you more sense of realism because you can touch it.

>>622907 i like it when i'm the one ntring too. but mostly it's the opposit that's happen.

| >>622943 ok, but do you store the figurines that you cummed on in the safe place; or you just display it and pretend it's just a normal figurine?

(Of course if you live alone, that wouldn't matter)

Do you wash them?

And you mention that figurines give more sense of realism because you can touch it, so... do you touch it while it is drenched in your cum?

| >>622943 ok, but do you store the figurines that you cummed on in the safe place; or you just display it and pretend it's just a normal figurine?

(Of course if you live alone, that wouldn't matter)

Do you wash them?

And you mention that figurines give more sense of realism because you can touch it, so... do you touch it while it is drenched in your cum?

| >>622966 just like real girl you wash them and yes i proudly show them after i wash them. No i don't touch them when they covered in cum.

| >>623041 if someone stole your figurine and cum on it, does it count as NTR?

| >>623041 if someone stole your figurine and cum on it, does it count as NTR?

| >>623044 yes. but if i get her back it's fine right?

| >all these thirsty roleplayers
If you don't have a bf to cheat on, gtfo

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1580806245

This thread is permanently archived