danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I want to crossdress in secret

| I'm a boy, and I wanna try crossdressing. However where I live is rather small and my parents are very strict and catholic. If they find me in girly clothes, or find girly clothes in my room, I can swear on my life they'd freak their shit out. What's a good way for me to hide the "apparel"? They're always coming in to tidy up my room whenever I'm not home.

| Bring home another crossdresser and introduce them to your parents as your girlfriend. Make sure your parents can hear the two of you banging.

| you could get a supportive friend to help you with it and keep all your gear. I have a friend who regularily hides her merchandise in my house. GOod luck with that boi- i mean gurl

| >>607525 I'd probably get my ass kicked out lmaooo

| >>607534 it could work. However, none of my friends really know this side of me. Not only that, I'm not allowed to leave the house very often. A great suggestion tho!

| How about this : stop being a faggot. Helps in all manners of things, not just this situation

| Say that you've been chosen to play Mary Magdalene in a play and that's why you have girly clothes in your room.

| Then why are you telling us? It is now, no longer, a secret.

| >>607552 Maybe because we are strangers in the internet who don't know who he is IRL?

| >>607553 then we'll track him down and give him the ol' 60's treatment. What's the problem?

| >>607546 >>607557 oh... hi momoka, are you still in the discord?

| >>607557 wish I knew who you were talking about. If we're similar, then I'm sure I'd like that g/u/rl

| >>607548 ohh! That's actually pretty good. My school does a lot of yearly plays. However, only people in the drama club can join, and they know very well I'm not in it. I could Try to wiggle in that excuse.

| I'll try to talk to a friend about it today

| >>607694
That's a good idea. Crossdressing is not something I'm personally interested in, but it sounds fucking adorable. I hope you figure something out!

| >>607716 Ahaha, thank you thank you.

| My friend wasn't totally on board. She thought it was adorable, however she said that she wants to "give it some thought".

|
Depending on where you are and your age, you can rent a storage unit. Keep a plastic box, a chair and a tall mirror, maybe a lamp if they don't have one.
You can also try to join the theater department, or rely on a friend to hide the clothes for you.

| Some workout facilities will allow you to rent a specific locker indefinitely, so long as you pay the monthly subscription. Much cheaper than renting a big storage locker. You'd still have to find a comfortable space to wear the clothes though, which may be difficult.

| Get girlfriend, have her come over, buy some clothes, parents find them, nah they're ___'s, get kicked out of the house for sex instead of the potentially more embarrassing cross dressing, ???, Profit

| >>607960 hmmm, true true. That does give me the idea of storing them in my school locker. However they're small and I wouldn't want the clothes to crumple (Which brings up the question of how I'll wash them). I'll see what my options are though. The gym I go to, as far as I know, only lets you use a locker while you're in the gym.

| >>607949 hmm. I do know a nearby storage unit near the dentist I go to. I'm still in high school though and run a minimum wage job. Perhaps it's in my favor?

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1574405270

This thread is permanently archived