danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I told my brother

| I was going to tell my brother after seeing your advice but then I couldn't do it and I wanted to and I got a really really bad panic attack. My brother had explained that I was crying and stuff and that's why I didn't go to school to my parents and helped me a lot and I told them I didn't want to talk and they listened. When I had the panic attack I had to come eat dinner but I couldn't and my brother noticed that I was not ok. He came and comforted me and then I told him.

| It felt like I was going to puke but I said it. He stopped talking and looked surprised and then he started crying a little and told me he was sorry that he made eat with his girlfriend and started blaming himself and I felt so bad. That was yesterday. I have mostly stayed in my room since then. I didn't go to school today either. I don't know if he told my parents. I'm way too scared to talk to them. I just need to talk about it. I don't know what to do. I'm so scared.

| kys.

| i hope everything turns ok, if not, at least you had fun trying.
anyways, luck with everything g/u/rl <3

| He gains nothing by telling your parents. Except if your parents are very understanding parents, which they seem to be, and in this case you don't have to fear anything. Hell, it's allright to not tell them.
Knowing someone is not alright is enough to know to care for them.
You don't have to know the reason.
Also come on, please tell him it's not anybody's fault.

| And btw, please confront school right now, and play it like you were just feeling unwell.
If people ask, you don't have to tell them. You don't even have to make up lies. The truth is, you were not feeling good at all. Your parents let you stay, too.
But now you need to get back in. If it can at least distract you, try to focus on school.

Of course the longer you wait, the more awkward.

You have the guts OP. You know you do, after all you've been through.
You can wait a day tho.

| your brother is worried about you and wants you to start feeling better. he cares about you even if he isnt able return your romantic love right now.

please take care of yourself. i hope things start feeling better soon.

| >>607286 >isn't able to return your romantic love
>right now
Hol' up, you actually think he might? Seems quite damn far fetched. I'd say impossible.

| >>607287 girl love is only a lifetime. Technically not incest is eternal

| >>607289 >girl love
>a lifetime
Choose one
Also what was that last sentence supposed to mean?

| >>607295 I think it needs more hyphen... Technically-not-incest is eternal. Boy love is pretty okay too...

| >>607278
Thank you. That helps a lot. My parents are very nice but what if this is the one thing they're not nice about. I know it's dumb to think like that but I can't help it, but thank you. That made me feel a little better. I told him it's not his fault but I think he still feels bad and it makes me feel really guilty.

>>607281
I think my parents called and said I was sick. I'll try to go back tomorrow. Maybe it makes me feel a little better.

>>607286
I know. I will. Thanks.

| Just seeing this thread and seeing that youre still perusing this is really nice and sweet.

There's always a chance this could still happen. Don't give up just yet.

| Keep on keeping on g/u/rl, I'm really proud of you, it's tough but don't give up yet okay!

| Bruh, the fact that people are still rooting for OP even though her brother has a gf is lowkey disturbing. Ya'll like incest that damn much?

| >>607441
Please don't say that. I don't think there's a chance anymore. I wish there was but I have already made him sad and worried and I don't want to bother him even more.

| Maybe for now it's just best to sit on this, maybe at some point in the future It'll happen or not, as much as I don't want you to give up OP, You should just let some time pass by first

| >>607450
No. I want to give up. I'm trying my best to give up. If I don't give up I will just feel bad forever.

I found out that my parents don't know so now I'm a lot less anxious. My parents tried to talk to me about it and I said I didn't want to tell them and that I'm going to school tomorrow. They tried to ask me more but my brother stopped them and said I had talked to him and that if I didn't want them to know they don't have to know. It took a while but he convinced them.

| I would just say if you don't already genuinly know what he thinks of all of this, make sure you know for sure. Even just trying to keep having those really fun days with you had wouldn't be bad either.

Most importantly just do what you want to do.

| >>607465
He said that if it's not too painful he would really like it for us to continue playing games together. I really want to continue but now because it is fun. Not to seduce him. It will probably hurt a little but it will probably also be good for me.

| I agree. Normalizing the fun things you can do together will help get over your feelings over a longer period. +you will be able to do these very things without a bitter aftertaste if you do it for a while.
Who knows, maybe your feelings towards him will change into "bestest brother" instead of "love of my life".

| he seems like a good guy who has your back. he definitely cares about you and your feelings. in this terrible world, even something as small as that can be really hard to come by. i hope you become able to cherish that.

its literally a consolation prize for not winning him as a boyfriend, but its a GOOD prize i think. better than a shitty ribbon, or finding out he hates you or your parents disown you.

its acceptible to grieve over losing, but dont lose sight of what you gained.

| >>607500
That's what I'm hoping.

>>607542
Yeah. He is. He does. He's the best. I think that's why I fell in love with him. My feelings got gready.

I'm at school right now and I feel better than I did. I still don't feel good but I'm not crying and stuff and I'm starting to calm down and accept it.

| Today was a lot better than the last days. Talking to friends and doing other stuff made me feel better. I'm going to play with my brother again soon but just to have fun and nothing else. I kind of want to talk to his girlfriend again because she seemed very nice and I don't want to have bad feelings about her but it's probably going to take some time before I'm better enough that I can do that.

| Yandere end is alway an option. just saying

| >>607711 pics or it didn't happen...

| >607704
That's a good start.
Just focus on getting back into regular life for now

Oh and be sure to update us when you feel like it. We need a proper (for now) bittersweet ending/conclusion

| >>607769
That's what I'm trying to do. Hopefully it works. I'll remember to update you after a while when things are more normal and I hopefully don't feel like this.

| Just remember, there's a ton of us out there rooting for your happiness

| OP deserves happiness.
OP is searching for happiness.
OP is not doing fine, but OP works towards her happiness.
OP is working hard towards it.

OP is a very nice person <3

This OP is very likeable.

| Sometimes love is magical,
yet sometimes love is undesirable.
OP has encountered an obstacle,
but nothing OP can't tackle.
We hope OP's future is beautiful,
this OP is indeed very likeable.

We just want OP to remember,
that the g/u/rls support you forever.

| >>607816 >>607838 >>607852
Thank you all a lot! Reading this made my day a lot better. I feel a lot better now than I did yesterday so I'm improving!

| OP, this thread is one of the reasons danger/u/ is great. I'm surprised no one said that yet, but know that teenage love is a just another stage in life, everyone at some point goes through the joy of love and the sorrow of heartbreak. My point is, you should not think of this situation as of your fault or defeat, because it might have sure consequences on your self-esteem, but rather as of a essential and totally normal experience that will help you in the future.
Best of luck OP

| >>607934
Thank you. I don't think it's my fault since I don't choose my feelings but I'm dumb because I didn't know he had a girlfriend. I also feel bad because I still wish a little for them to break up even though they love each other, but thanks for the advice. I'll try to keep it in mind.

Total number of posts: 34, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1574379685

This thread is permanently archived