danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How much is your fetish tolerance

| When u support a certain artist, they will eventually and inevitably draw some gross fetish that you hate. How bitchy do you become when it comes to this?

I'm pretty bitchy in case you didn't catch that but I'd never tell the artist because it's like gentleman's code to never kinkshame fellow degenerate. What's /u/r thoughts on this?

| I draw the line at ugly bastard. Everything else is fine

| I'm the one who asks for the gross fetish shit, so not at all.

| >>603416 I find that hard to believe but also very easy at the same time since you didn't even try to defend your fetish lmao

| >>603414 that is pretty low tolerance how did you even look at the mirror in the morning

| i have mid level tolerance, i tend to stay away from anything hardcore like serious bdsm, anything gross. but other than that there isnt much i wont try

| I think you are missing that a part of the Gentleman's code is to always speak your mind, and not be offended of your own thoughts. And if they are offensive thoughts, then you are not a gentleman in general, because it's not even productive in the first place to be bear negativity.

| I don't follow any artists, but I firmly believe that they should be able to draw whatever they want. If it's not for me, it's not for me. It's simple.

| Entirely depends on the fetish and frequency of posting. A one-off commission is tolerable, but an artist suddenly starting to draw something I dislike and only drawing that is a good way to lose me.
I do follow some artists that used to draw some things I hate but have moved on.
People change, it is okay to accept that.

| >>603448
You're right. Sometimes I'm more infuriated by artists themselves complaining about people criticizing them even though they are obviously not trying to offend them and were being polite about it. At least that's how I interpret what you meant by "not having offensive thoughts". Personally, I think anyone can have offensive thoughts as long as they filter them in the way they speak.

| I draw a line at vanilla, anything less than a blackmail or rape is unacceptable

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1571956217

This thread is permanently archived