danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Is virginity really that special

| People always seem to covet their first time having sex like it's some grand experience that should be just like the movies, while I'm just thinking of going on one of the many apps used for hook ups and seeing if I can find someone there. Is that bad? Should I be more concerned with the "sanctity" of being a virgin?

| >>599417 imo, its really up to the person and how they view their virginity. If you don't think your virginity is anything important or special, then go for it OP. I don't think there is any wrong or right answer for how you should treat it.

I'm only a virgin because of a sexually traumatic experience that has prohibited me from wanting to do anything sexual with anyone. Anytime I've attempted, even if I wanted to, the PTSD fucked me up too bad and I couldn't go through with it.

| >>599417 To me it's nothing special
I wouldn't mind losing my virginity, but at the same time I don't mind having it

>>599447 I'm sorry gurl, I hope it doesn't badly influence your life otherwise :(

| It's not.
But for some reason society values female virginity as a staple of goodness and male virginity as a symbol of incompetence.

| >>599468 thank you for the apology, but all is okay. It only really affects me sexually, so the only trouble I've really had is finding a partner who is understanding enough and willing to help work through it. But I understand and dont blame them at all. Someone with PTSD can be a lot to deal with.

| I love sex.

| Virgin, im not a "no sex till marriage" guy but i definitely want to at least get a few months into a relationship and have a feeling theyre "the one" (even if theyre not) before i lose it. Last thing id do is let my first time be with some slut off the streets or some girl just looking a one night stand. I want my first to be real and "special" i guess. Once i lose it, i still wouldnt just fuck some random slut but id like to think id be more lenient.

| My first time was cute, similar to what you see in movies.
Virginity has no value of itself, it just means that you haven't fucked once yet. All the noise and customs came from bored to death people who have had nothing better to do.

| Virgins are good for sacrifice, but if you don't deal with deities it doesn't really matter. It's just personal preference. I can kind of see the cuteness in it, but other than that it has no real value.

| Being virgin makes me sounds innocent which is cool I guess

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1570032272

This thread is permanently archived