danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Nicotine Cummies :)

| What if cum contained nicotine, all other sources of nicotine vanished and the only people addicted to nicotine were cute lolis?

| Shoot the lolis
I hate drug addicted people

| Yeaa kill all the lolis!

| You can kill the Louis but be careful don't kill sex again.

| Lolis*

| No! Don't kill the lolis! I love the lolis!

| we have to help the lolis we have to treat the addiction

| >>599218 >>599226 being a loli make their life miserable enough. we have to free them from this world of suffering by killing them. Think of this as a charity g/u/rl!

| >>599248
No! Why kill them? Can't we just provide them all the cummies they deserve?

| >>599266 No! We mustn't prolong their existence. We must secure the death they deserved and do not make them suffer anymore with the life that not worth living. We must do it not because we hate but because we love them. This is for the better. Both for us and the lolis.

| >>599300
No! Their existence isn't a bad one! They simply require our help! Are you too lazy to help all these cute, amazing lolis live happy lives? Are you so selfish that you'd rather exterminate them than donate a bit of cummies?

| for real though,
1. lolis are love
2. addicts can recover, and deserve the opportunity to do so
3a. i want to give her the cummies real bad
3b. but its better when she genuinely wants the cummies and isnt being motivated by withdrawal

| You sick people just want an excuse to put your cummies inside the innocent lolis because of their addiction isn't it?

So yeaaa let kill all the Lolis instead of makig them cummies slave!!!

| >>599371
Yeah. I guess you're right. Let's all give the lolis lots of help and emotional support while they're going through their withdrawals, and maybe later form a strong bond with them and go from there.

| -OP

| We could also just kill all the men, no cum no nicotine and the Loki's get to live

| >>599404
yeah gurl now you see the light!
they will need lots of hugs and pats to get through the shakes

when its all over you wont need nicotine to get close to them, they will love you for believing them and supporting them through this

| >>599465
That is incredible! You're the smartest person! Thank you for enlightening me! I will pat and protect all the lolis! I will save them from their addiction and give them the love and care they deserve!

| >>599466
if we all work together, we can curb this loli nicotine addiction epidemic, and make the world happier for everyone!

| >>599549
Yay! Let's do it!

| hooray for lolicide!
Let's get murdering!!!

| >>599588
im afraid you are too late. the power of our wholesome headpats has cured them of their addiction. as long as we continue to headpat and cuddle them, they will be able to stay on the straight and narrow and live a clean, nicotine-free life.

| >>599588 >>599610
Yeah! You've got nothing on the power of wholesomeness! I've pet and pat and hugged all the lolis and helped them through their withdrawals. They now have no more symptoms!

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1569991544

This thread is permanently archived