danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Looking for someone to cuddle with. .-.

| Yay. 21, male, based in Germany and kinda alone. Anyone?

| Good for you, I hope you find someone soon.

| Sank ju! I'm not that optimistic though. .-.

| Ask your FBI man.

| See I'd be down but I'm in the US and also in highschool

| >>598254 dick pics or gtfo /gurl/

| >>598254
Sorry german girl pretending to be a boy for internet points, all the cute cuddlers are over in the USA.

| which Land

| >>598301 we europeans don't have that, right mister annonymous russian?

| >>598679 OP here, lower saxony and sometimes saxony-anhalt on weekends. Lemme guess - too far away from you? ^^' But I wouldn't mind travelling tbh.

| >>598725
If you don't mind taking a little trip to Norway you could cuddle with me. We could play some D&D or something too.

| >>598738 Methinks that it won't be dice you will be shaking in your hand, nor that large monstrous thing may not be an actual dragon, but something else... methinks.

| >>598738
Now I have a reason to go to Norway#

| >>05a8b7 OP here! I went to Norway last year, to Bergen! It was kinda fun, wen't hiking with a friend who was studying there for a year.

I don't feel too bi it the moment though. So I gotta ask, sorry. ^^' male/female/bycicle? D&D sounds great although I prefer Shadowrun! :D

| >>598802
Oh, cool! Bergen seems to be pretty popular to visit, and it has a lot of big schools and stuff. Probably the biggest city here after Oslo.

Male. Sorry.

I only really know D&D, and just the minimum required to play. Shadowrun sounds awesome though. You could teach me. I'm training to become an amazing DM, so you could be my sensei.

| >>598808 Well, the flight was kinda cheap, so I figured - just why not? xD

Meh. Feelsbadman. .-.

Well, I only played a few rounds of Shadowrun and it's been a while, no D&D tbh. So we'd still need a good DM for both. ^^

| Nigger faggots

| >>598885
I think I know someone who's a really good DM. Haven't played with him yet, and I don't know if he's down to cuddle, but he seems really good.

| hey OP, please share your discord
(/°■°)/

| Here goes nothin'! CrazyEngine#5091

| since I suggested it, it's only fair if I shared mine as well.
Mako#5643

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1569771559

This thread is permanently archived