danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Virgin

| So around 3 or 4 years ago a man, who was my best friend at the time, tried to rape me. I was a virgin at the time and got the upper hand before he managed to actually take that from me, but it left me with some serious PTSD.

I'm 21 now and still a virgin because I'm scared to have sex at this point. Its ruining relationships because I'm embarrassed, and self conscious, and scared to put out. I want to with my partners, but I'm embarrassed because of the lack of experience.

| Should I even be embarrassed and scared, and just go for it? I honestly dont know what to do at this point.

-OP

| There's no need to be embarrassed, OP. Just go for it if you're comfortable enough with the person you're with, and have fun! You'll never get over your fear if you don't at least try, and most people probably won't mind your lack of experience at all

| lol virgin

| You could try going for a submissive partner.
But no need to feel embarrassed.

| gurl i'm a virgo loser too.

| just try to talk with, like, anyone. there's somenting in your heart and only words can cure the pain. maybe a psychologist. maybe your mother. maybe your partner. idk, anyone who will support you

| Revenge rape that guy

| Thank you for the lols and the words of encouragement everyone. I genuinely appreciate it more than anyone could know.

It isn't a subject I've been very open about to others, so I want to take your advice and try talking to people about it. Possibly a therapist even. I want to be able to physically connect with partners. Just making this post has even made me feel somewhat relieved.

Thank you all,
-OP

| >>591473
Good luck my dude. Being able to talk about your problems helps a lot, and you shouldn't let a horrible person like that ruin relationships for you.

| >>591148
Go get professional help. Let your prospective partners know you are recovering from sexual trauma and need to take physical intimacy slowly. There is strong appeal in teaching a virgin for some, it is never a bad thing to be.

| "Partners"!?

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1566678076

This thread is permanently archived