danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What do you find most sexy for a gurl?

| Asking the boys

| Unfortunately, there are no boys on the internet.

| i was gonna say something but then i realized that i don't know
:(

| perhaps you should just ask and i'll say yes/no

| oh i know
forceful, muscular, free spirit
and as weird as i am
i'm the kind of [ERROR:impossible gender] who's gone through some stuff, and now i wish i had a shoulder to lean on or something. this is the "save me prince" perspective/dream that girls have too

| (.)(.)

And also

(Y)

| >>581549
those are some big ass eyes
is that a tulip on the last line?

| (▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿) IM DONG,JAMES DONG (▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)

| Their dick

| I watch so much hentai real gurls aren't that interesting

| Booty

| I'm not a g/u/y but i think they like armpits quite a lot

| Ice cream

| >>581817
some do

| There's too many things to just name one!

| A nice smile, a kind voice, a happy-go-lucky attitude, being always there for you, being a manifestation of positive energy and big but not too big boobs

| the most attractive thing would be them being attracted to me, but I'm a shut in who's just apathetic and tired of rejection

>>582205 you would like Yotsuba Nakano from the anime The Quintessential Quintuplets

| https://sundome.fandom.com/wiki/Sahana_Kurumi
>>582225
you better be careful there gurl...

| >>582205
i'd add that she likes knives a lot.

| The soul

| Being assertive, formulating their own opinion instead of slaving after some trend

| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbnfSpcI-sk

| >>d04f0b u got it

| >>582548
oh shit.

look at dakooter's most recent video.

and now this mysterious gurl is shilling a video by... dakooters.

DAKOOTERS IS ON DANGER/U/ CONFIRMED

| >>582548 >>582828 that's... not the post i actually wanted to reply to.

have you ever felt like ur laifu was a failu

please ignore >>582828 and also>>582829

| For me, a good sense of humor, a wholesome personality, and open-mindedness go a very long way. Honesty is very attractive too. Us guys are simple. We prefer the blunt truth instead of beating around the bush; even if the truth hurts.

As a bonus, thicc thighs and ass are sexy af to me personally, but I digress.

| being my sister

| Pizza

| Someone who's cute, open minded, funny and comforting. Someone who has her own opinions, and doesn't try to be someone else, and is open and honest about things.

| Starts improvised scenes all of a sudden.
Like chuunibyou but controlled.

| I love when g/u/rls are super nerdy! And I really like when g/u/rls have quirky features, like a tooth gap or a hairy tummy //•v•// I think its really endearing

| >>583784
my ex had a tooth gap, she could actually fit a cig in between her teeth. i saw her the other day holding hands with a chad, i kinda got sad for a while but i'm better now.

| Self confidence and straight forwardness.

| Total chuunibyou girlfriend is what I want, what I need and what I love.

I wish there was a dating app made just for chuunibyou people like me.

| smoll cute body, naive & inexperienced but curious and smart. honest about her emotions. awkward and quirky, but in a really carefree sort of way. with a laugh and smile that can make your heart stop. straight up unironically an actual child...

| >>583911 or a chuunibyou, think about it, all the purity of a child with all the age and legality of a grown adult

| Straight forward with emotions or problems, the "I'm upset but you have to guess" game is lame and a waste of time

a cute voice and face with slim to average body, as long as they're not fat or look super muscular

That's the dream but you said sexy not what we want in a girlfriend so how's about thigh highs & panties with that soft but not like too soft or fuzzy material, I love the feel and love to imagine someone wearing those with nothing but a tee-shirt

Total number of posts: 37, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1564474519

This thread is permanently archived