danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
holy fuck holy shit

| >A video is posted
>Two men run along a set of alleyway, the man in front holding a large briefcase.
>"FUCK, DIDN'T YOU SAY THIS WOULD GO WELL, WHY DID YOU FRIDGE THAT GUY, THE DEAL WAS DONE!"
>A voice offscreen shouts to the man in front
>"That fucker had us bugged omae! he was waiting on us to go back to our safe house! I had to kill the dreklord before he called his buds"
>The man screams back
>The sound of gears, grinding against each other resounds loudly from above the camera

| >The camera turns to face the rooftops, and as it does, a large figure appears in the moonlight.
>An armor easily 7-feet tall, glowing red bands, broken, an eye that glows a bright blue.
>"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT, WE GOT BOOGIES, WAVE DEPLOY THE SHORT RANGE EMP"
>The man in front lets go of a belt and soon the camera's screen is filled with static
>...
>...
>The Camera's footage resumes.
>A severed body is seen, the man with the briefcase.
>Screaming, the sound of metal clashing

| >Soon, the wet sound of something tearing apart, along with a war cry, distorted by static.
>Silence
>A figure walks to the body of the severed man, and takes the briefcase he holds, they turn to the camera.
>The walk over, their power armor grinding as the gears within scream.
>"This is the last warning, I'm still watching"
>A gruff voice says, before a large feet stomps the camera
>[NO FOOTAGE]

| I'm not wrong guys... that's the Falschen, the vigilente who went missing last year.
I thought he got nuked in that K-TRAN rods of god thing! what the fuck happened! Better tell this to all your runner friends, lay low for a bit or something.
-DARKVOICER

| .........fal went missing???

-DEADEYE

| >>708460
A while ago yeah, some orbital strike turned a district to rubble and that was apparently the last time anyone saw em'
If you want my opinion, i'd rather the strike take them out then them coming back unto the warpath.

Shadowrunning is hard enough without justice oriented drekheads getting in the way.
-DARKVOICER

| .........right........

-DEADEYE

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1603587280

This thread is permanently archived