danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[Aggregator Thread] The New Generation Madness

| Hello again, my fellow shadow-dwellers and rumormongers alike! It is I, the NEET-God!

I noticed while looking through my past articles that I really need to brush up on the whole New Gen Killer case, as there now have been 11 confirmed cases and 2 unconfirmed ones.

So let's start by talking about what this all is!

The New Generation Madness, or the New Gen Killings, is a series of murders that have been ungoing for a little over a year now. The crimes are surreal and horrific.

| Many of them involve the sewing of eyes into the bodies of the dead victims, and often feature gruesome mutilation of the corpses done over what seems to be many days. Last year, I and a few others investigated the case, but nothing came out of it.

Afterwards, the police caught the supposed Culprit, a woman by the name of Anri Germain, but she soon escaped during transit, killing two GCPD officers as she did.

>A picture is uploaded of a young woman with pink hair and blue eyes.

| From then on, the killings resumed, pretty much confirming that Germain is indeed the killer behind all of them, but so far, not even special GCPD investigation taskforces have found either motive or how the murders were actually carried out.

After all, many of the murders involve a lengthy process, and despite it sometimes happening in very easily noticed places, nobody does notice.

So now that you have the sitrep, here's a list of the cases!

| First case: [Lover's Embrace]

The first of the New Gen Killings. Two bodies were discovered in an hotel room near Neon, the bodies belonged to two Managers working for Yhule Logistics, whose identity is still redacted. The bodies were found heavily decayed and hugging each other in the bathroom. Autopsy says that the two had died almost a month prior to the discovery, but the cause of death was asphyxiation.

The two bodies' orifices were sewn together, and the eyes were gouged.

| Second Case: [Deep Dive]

The second of the New Gen Killings. GCPD discovered the body of two Zaibatsu officials in a house on the outskirts of the Midnight District. The two bodies were once again found in a bath, but this time, the cause of death was drowning. The bodies, just like in the last case, were heavily rotten from their old age.

The two bodies had all their internal fluids replaced with salt water, and their entire skulls were missing.

| Third Case: [Revolving Terror]

The third New Gen Killing. The Two bodies were found completely shredded, but still placed in a sitting position on a veranda in the Motor District. The two bodies were thouroughly analyzed, and soon the GCPD found evidence that a certain Eric Stehsen tampered with both bodies, the only problem was that they found out after a while that Eric Stehsen was one of the two bodies.

But you don't usually commit suicide by shredding yourself.

| Fourth Case: [Eyes to the Moon]

The Fourth New Gen Killing. Two bodies were once again found sitting in plain view, both staring at the moon. The two bodies had their face stretched into grins with metal hooks. The cause of death was starvation for both, and the bodies were indeed emaciated.

The two had many holes on their skin, thought to have been made with a screwdriver, and all of these holes were filled with glass eyes. The phrase "Eyes for all there is." was found written.

| Fifth Case: [Ribbed Open]

The Fifth New Gen Killing. A single body was found, this one belonging to a GCPD officer. The cause of death was cardiac arrest, and this is where the police really got into high gear trying to catch the suspect.

The body was missing it's hands, brain and heart, and had it's ribcage forced open, exposing guts and the eyes of the first victims stuffed inside.

| Sixth Case: [Love Time]

The Sixth New Gen Killing, this one happened in westport, so the police report is very scarce. The victim was a man named Gaspard Netz, a former scientist affiliated with UNITY Corp. The corpse was found heavily mutilated, the cause of death was a singular bullet to the cranium.

The body had many electronics stuffed inside of it, but this is where the GCPD noticed that every victim's brain was enlarged, and probably tempered with. Save for case 5, ofc.

| Seventh Case: [DQN Frenzy]

The Seventh New Gen Killing, this one happened in the Flooded District. Four bodies were found, all sitting in a small building near the now defunct Sea Co. The cause of death for the four was blunt impact. The four victims were all parts of a nototrious gang.

The four bodies were found sitting watching TV in their hideout, the program displayed was a recording of their own murder. The bodies had every bones broken.

| Eighth Case: [The Roller Incident]

The Eighth New Gen Killing, and the one that seems to have gotten Anri caught. The victim was the former chief of the GCPD. A tape was sent to the GCPD recording Anri killing the man and slowly replacing each of his limbs with stone replicas while he was still alive, blood streaming from his eyes as he smiled.

Anri then simply walked to the poilice station, and was taken away.

| Ninth Case: [Shawshank Demembration]

The Ninth New Gen Killing. After Anri was caught, she simply walked out of the police station, covered in blood. Later, two bodies were found in her interogation cell, both died of blood loss as a result of their limbs being eaten. The autopsy found out that the two officers ate one another, and the recording from the holding cell shows them doind precisely that while smiling and bleeding from all their pores.

| Tenth Case: [The TV Station]

The Tenth New Gen Killing. An entire complex owned by Yhule Logistics was found filled with the corpses of it's employees, the cause of death was a single bullet to the cranium for the 36 employees.

All of the 36 victims were propped up in their original positions using metal pipes and had their heads replaced with working TVs showing kid's shows. The heads were never found.

| Eleventh Case: [The Shadow]

The Eleventh New Gen Killing, which happened just yesterday. The victim was a member of UNITY Corp, and a politician whose name is still unknown as of yet.

The body was found in it's office, it's back ripped open and stuffed with a loudspeaker. For an entire day after his death, Anri seems to have used to Loudspeaker to make him seem alive to the 12 employees he met in his office. The last one noticed something was wrong and realized the whole thing.

| So yeah, that's all the cases so far! Isn't this shit fucked? Now, I want to know what you guys think about it!

>NEET-God

| I got something good for you NEET-God. I thought you might want to hear it.
I went and checked out the thing you talked about last week, the endless corridor.
It was... an experience to be sure.
-SK

| >>708108
You made your way there! Woah, that must've been pretty rough, heard the path there was some hellish landscape, lmao. Still, what do you mean by experience? I need to know more for my blog!

>NEET-God

| >>708148
Well huh, lets just say there was a lot of truth to the rumors.
-SK

| >>708369
I'm curious to hear what you found out too. -CN

| Well, have you ever had something mess with your brain directly? Apparently there's a machine there that somehow makes people who enter the hallway start to hallucinate. If it wasn't for a scientist who used to work on the machine in question showing up, I would of probably kept running in circles for a lomg while...
-SK

| >>708373
So... it's deactivated? -CN

| >>708389
No, it almost fried my brain! it's very much activated!
-SK

| >>708393
That sounds like it'll make a great article! Yeah, I'll tell the people about this so that they don't get in trouble.
>NEET-God

| >>708537
If you wanna interview me, surely I could.
So long as you aren't some guy involved within the project who wanted to see some poor sap walk in there or something.
-SK

| >>708373
this sounds like a motherfucking barrier maze what the fuck????????

-DEADEYE

| >>708539
I have no clue what a barrier maze is, but if it fucks up your brain enough that you start seeing things, and running around in a circle while tripping... then yeah, sounds pretty similar!
-SK

| >>708540
defense mech some have handy case their cyberbrain gets hacked.........

chummer breakin in ends up trapped in some kinda simulated maze so the target can backhack or mount some other defense while their assailants wandering around in there or smth

-DEADEYE

| >>708543
Woah, mechs?
Didn- uh well, don't know much about those I'll be honest.
-SK

| >>708548
............."""""mechanism"" omae

-DEADEYE

| >>708555
uh.
right oh...
-SK

| >>708538
Project? This smells like a scoop.
>NEET-God

| >>708579
How about we meet and talk about this... maybe get me a meal so I can forget about all this insane stuff.
-SK

| >>708586
Err... do I have to pay? Alright, alright, I'll pay! I'll send you a DM with the place.
>NEET-God

| >>708592
Just make it a place where they don't server alcohol.
-SK

| >>708605
I know a good place, it's called the Centerpiece, they got some good meats, I'll PM you the details!
>NEET-God

| >>708625
I'll be around then.
-SK

Total number of posts: 36, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1603696187

This thread is permanently archived