danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Ey yo the @#$% is there two urban legends duking it out in this back alley?

| 'ey so i was walkin 'ahme frahm de pezza parlooehr because me bahss gaht 'igh and started throwin pezzas at me again and i joehst decided naht to-foehckin-day and dootered off tae grabed a sixie frahm de asda near by roight?

den i see a crazy foehckin fahx din and a rahbot cat joehst goin at it like! and in joehst standin dere lahke what de foehck you better naht tooehch me sixie wit yooehr shet you coehnts i paid good mahney fahr de shity crap dis city calls an ice tray!

| anyways 'ow are ya lads?

| wat

| what do ye mean what ya twat?

| My guy, my man, my brother.

What the actual shit are you smoking
>IA

| i aint smahkin shet ya gahbshite

| A fox, and a robot cat, beating each other up?
I-I'm lost.
-SK

| aye! joehst like in dem legends like! de blue fahx o' marsielle and de cambredge night cat! i saw it wit me own eyes i swear! sahme sahrta blue fahx din, 'alf dere and 'alf naht and a blue mechanical cat wit claws dat shreads de night itself! dey said de wooehld take me pahtatoes!i am naht crazy i swear it!

| >>707176
That sounds... huh great yeah just great.
where was that you saw those two anyway?
-SK

| i doehnno ya sahrry wank. sahmewhere clahse to a poehb ahr sahme shite, sahme shet demed after lahcksmeths. i ded naht stay fahr lahng i swear dahse dings are after me chang vienna sausage toes! i am naht sellin me foot pecs! you can foehck right ahn ahff wit dat ya boehrds!

| All i understood was Vienna sausage toes.

| in what legend is there a robo-cat?
-engle

| sahme stupid shet tale parents tell deir cheldren so dey wahn't go wanderin into back alleys ahr sahme shet i dahn't fekkin know. i was raised in bellfast ya doomas

| What the fuck did I walk in to?

| >>708990
Some loonie talking about how his imaginary friends were asking him for his feet pics or some crap
>IA

| Is this man on drugs?
-LocalAreaNetwork

| I dunno I understood them. A robo cat and a fox though? Are you watching some kind of show too much?

-RaIn

| >>709472
Yeah yea- wait
RaIn? whoa haven't seen that name in a while. You some kind of larper or something?

| The guy's either typing in Scottish or high, and I'm not sure which it is.
-Red 9

| A frogge biþ a smol beaste wiþ foure leggys, whyche liueþ booþ in le watyre and on londe. It is broune or grene or yelowe; or be it tropyckal, he may eben haue dyuers coloures, and liue in treys. It haþ longys and guilles booþe. Frogge need þe watyre to reeprudus. Eet haccheþ from an ey and it þan ete ys a tadpolle. It groweþ to þon a frogge, if it þan ne be nought eten.

| Oh dear stars now theres two of them
>IA

| Oh god what the hell is happening here

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1604098416

This thread is permanently archived