danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[AD] HALLOWEEN PARTY

| >There's nothing but a small 'Play me' button to start a seemingly short audio

>Take_17.mp3
"So, we've had our ups and downs, we've been doing this shit for 3 years in a row, 3? that can't be right let me check this uhh"

"It's been four hours can we PLEASE wrap this up"

"Right right, now all of you sure expect *me* to spend more than a few zennys on advertisement, well I've got good news to you!

>Drumroll_sound_effect.mp3

| . w.

at last

something good for once this year... -M3LZ

| "ALL of the revenue money is going straight to the party! Who needs some fancy trideo when you can have more funny blurry juice to forget all the sins you'll be commithing that night!"

>The drumroll effect doesn't seem to stop

"Hope, Hope can you-No nevermind I got this-"
>The volume of the effect is lowered into mute
"Now, last year we have a theme I completely forgot after drinking what could only be described as jet fuel, wanna know what this year's theme is?"

| >The effect comes back just as quick as it fades back in with no satisfactory drum-roll end, how disappointing.

"It's HELL! I want a house full of sinners ok?? If everyone comes here with the same lazy devil costume I swear I'm pulling the fire sprinklers, I'm committed to commit a common crime to teach you all a lesson, which brings me to my FINAL point!"

"Finally-"
"You shut up editing clown and keep holding the microphone still"

| "NO KIDS! NO FUCKING KIDS! EVERY YEAR WE HAVE SO MANY OF THEM RUNNING AROUND SO IF YOU BRING THEM THIS TIME I *WILL* GIVE THEM ALCOHOL, YOU THINK I'M JOKING?? I WILL-"
>The audio abruptly ends, thus finishing the Advertisement.

| This advertisement is brought to you by Neil Michaels in collaboration with Radio Wire™.

For legal reasons I'm obliged to inform this is all satire and Neil Michaels will not give alcohol to any of your children. -h0pe

>Casa_Radiowire.gpx

| Hell yeah. Finally another good party that’s going to happen
- EZBreezy

| >>706680

>alcohols

YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH -M3LZ

| Halloween Party? I dunno, I went to one last year but I was too awkward to really talk to anyone. Man time flies.
- SciFox

| Can we take Fenrir?
-Alix

Not sure, I hope so. I think I know what to dress him up as.
-Red 9

| I *will* give alcohol to your children fucking test me

>>706695
Don't be a sput, better show up

See you all the 27th -Big Neil

| Honestly, the premise of a drunk siberian husky in a hellhound costume amuses me.
-Red 9

You aren't getting Fenrir drunk.
-Alix

You have to admit though, it would be funny.
-Red 9

| So is this some kinda big anual party? Is halloween really worth celebrating that much?
-SK

| >>706695
Aren't you too young to drink MISTER???
-Angus

| Giving alcohol to children? Funky! Count me in.
-LocalAreaNetwork

| Awww yeah!! It’s been a while since I’ve been able to let loose!!
- Unit 00

| >>707286
I... I don't think that's the way you're suposed to react
-SK

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1603409602

This thread is permanently archived