danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Phone line trouble in GC

| You know those old phones right? the ones that use wires and all that? well apparently there's been a problem with their system since it's been abandonned for so long...
Might also have to do with the Midnight central phone agency being huh, ovverun with vines from the funky glowing tree.
maybe.

| So imagine this right, me not knowing anything, I try and call for pizza and i'm rerouted to some guy telling me about the number I called being reserved for "Special Technicians" I *TRIED* telling him that if his special techie could bring over a fragging meat lover's i'd be alright with it but they just started screaming at me!

| I think my phone rerouted me to some govt agency... and I STILL DONT HAVE MY PIZZA
fix your shit QUINCY!

| We got some trouble in midnight recently, I still use the landline to call familly and well uh, yeah it keeps getting me bounced around.
-SK

| Funky glowin trees? Never heard of this one before, mind filling me in on what it is?
-LocalAreaNetwork

| >>706509
Man if I knew, it just kinda huh, popped up one day.
and then a space laser cut it in half

| Where's the central phone hub? Midnight you said? I can go investigate if you want, my phone's been acting up too.
- BrittanYs

At least sleep first Ys you haven't slept in 4 days.
- SciFox

Whatever.
- BrittanYs

| >>706694
It's in midnight yeah, right next to the man man Selena island where all the old TV stations that brought in foreign broadcasts were situated.
it's not real hard to spot... but it's trespassing you know?

| >>706805 I mean, you did say it was abandoned, right? That's definitely the impression I've gotten with how service is. In any case I'm not worried about being seen.
And Miro I did sleep last night so you don't need to bug me about that again.
- BrittanYs

Just... be careful, okay?
- SciFox

| >>706833
Well, you know abandonned buildings... well whatever, just uh watch out ofr hobos I guess? there's a bunch of them in abandonned buildings apparently...

| >>706805
If anyone does want to look into it, here's the address!

>An address is uploaded, along with pictures of the neighbourhood

Frankly, there's a lot of nasty rumors reguarding that place, some about old maverick research projects into AI and some about the New Generation Madness.

>NEET-God

| >>707143 About to head out, thanks. Was going to yesterday but got held up.
New Generation Madness? Must have been before my time here, what was that about?
- BrittanYs

| >>707185
It's actually an on-going serial murder case... let me try and dig up some stuff I had on it...
https://dangeru.us/cyb/thread/390736

Another thread I did on the subject, been a good while though, so I bunch of other cases have piled up

>NEET-God

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1603309219

This thread is permanently archived