danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
EATTHERICH.JPX

| >All that's posted in this thread is an eye-searingly painful to look at image depicting a guillotine and a badly photoshopped image of one of the United Kingdom's princesses sticking out of the bottom of said guillotine. There's a basket nearby that appears to show other heads dressed in royal finery.

#NOMERCYFORCHILDPREDATORS

| right. where was this kneejerking when the geekboy was still alive. Yeah?

| BURN THE ROYALTY!

Those child fuckers deserve a special place in the end of my fucking gun!

| >>677856
wdym, when did CN die?

| >>677867

didnt his safehouse get nuked with the rest od the dynamofriends.

that oldfag runner, NeoX or something, was blastint free paydata all over the Matrix along with a bunch of his old crew and sone friends of the geekboy. Kinda figured it was a last hurrah or something if all those jokers were willing to stick their necks out for him.

guess there's honor among thieves after all.

| said paydata was NNN trid recordings of a shatty motel getting rammed by arty fire and mechs and copters and shiz. whole thing was a warzone. no way amyone survived that drek, ya feelin me omae?

| Huh? I've seen him eat at G&K just last bloody friday

| >>677873

wot.

must be one of those Dynamoforce cosplayers. Man everyone thinks that if you just throw on a shirt and some shorts that that counts as "cosplay." What's next, wearing a pair of jeans and a t shirt and a spiky black hair wig and calling yourself a letter of the alphabet?

| >>677877
I ain't seen no cosplayer with a pants tent this big, yo. I think it was the real deal. I mean, hell, I got wet at the single glance, it couldn't be just a cosplayer! I'm not THAT MUCH of a slut!

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1594364625

This thread is permanently archived