danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Need help searching for someone.

| So as the title said, I need help to go search for someone. The girl's a scout I hired and sent in to extract some info from a gang. Yesterday I got a distress call from her, lost all contracts with her after that. I want to know what happened to her. If she's alive, break her out. If she's dead, destroy all the evidence you that might lead it back to me. I would typically send in my people to do this sort of stuff, but I don't want the target to trace the evidence back to me.

| >A photo was posted. It was that of a girl. Long blond hair and a pair of shining blue eyes. Quite attractive, actually. A beanie cover her head and you can see a bandana down on her neck.

Goes by 'Iskra', roam around in Russian gear and a bandana on her face. Speaks with a light Russian accent, a little shy. Good shot with a rifle, as quick as she's quiet. Dodgy as fuck.

Who's in?
-Impulse

| What's your pay? -r386

| Hey pulsey
I would like to help if you are willing to have me
>IA

| >>676157
500k, split among everyone doing the work

>>676160
Need all the help we can get, don't fuck this up and we'll forget the last time
-Impulse

| >>676161
Fair enough. I wont ask for pay or anything.

Also liz and gem says hi
>IA

| >>676161
Not bad. Consider me present if there's not too much in the team. -r386

| Great, anyone else?
-Impulse

| >>676240
Im interested. -CN

| >>676243
So that make three of you, should be enough, but I wouldn't complain if more are interested. That said, I want this done as soon as possible, so we have time until tomorrow if anyone wanna sign up.

>A coordinate is posted

I'll have a representative there and then we'll do the briefing. Sounds good?
-Impulse

| (Alright, do we want to do this on here or in discord.
-Impulse)

| >>676243
why is it always females with you..?
Like im not trying to be mean or take offense its just some weird thing i noticed..

Wait follow up question, how much men did you save in contrast to the ladies?

>>676250
As you say then sir
>IA

| >>676263
This city has a greater female population. Isn't that common knowledge? For him, it's inevitable he will save more of them than males.

>>676250
Understood. Expect me there. -r386

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1593961907

This thread is permanently archived