danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
B a Z a A r (Buy & Sell VII)

| d0 d4 h4r1em Sh4K33333

-0rfeo

(User: 0rfeo has been placed in time out!)

What did I say about shitposting...?

Anyway, y'all know the rules.

-Marjorie

>Name
Description:
Price:
Seller:
Notes:

| >BUYING EVEN MORE OBSIDIAN

Description: My pet's hunger is endless. Supply more more more more more more more more m̗̱ͫ͒͡o͔̘̪͚̝̣͖r̮̋̈ͥͤͧ̊̔͘e͈̖̯ͤͫ̂͠ obsidian.

Price: Negotiable, tho I expect a discount in bulk please~!

Buyer: Alisa

Notes: NA

| >>654059
I'm... concerned about any pet that requires obsidian as it's staple meal. -CN

| >>654060
Of course I am concerned too! There's just not enough obsidian to go around these days...

-Alisa

| >>654062
Well it's not exactly a hot commodity in most places. How did that pet even survive before you? -CN

| >>654074
...is that an obsidian joke? Regardless, I have no idea to be honest! I just came across it when scavenging Glitz, and because it's cute so I decided to adopt it!

-Alisa

| >>654080
Er... right. Well as long as its not dangerous I suppose. -CN

| >>654081
................Well sometimes it heats up and spits acid but it doesn't seem to be dangerous! Now do you have obsidian to sell? This is a trading thread, you know.

-Alisa

| >>654087
What!? *sigh* And no I don't. Like I said, it ain't a hot commodity. -CN

| >>654088
......................................................................................................................of course NOT! ITS LITERALLY COOLED DOWN LAVA ROCKS- Now if you don't have anything to sell, mov-

>[User has been dumpshocked from the matrix]

| >>654088
... Sorry for boss' fantastic breakdown. I'll tell her that she should REALLY tone down her maternal instincts on things that doesn't eat cat or dog food. -R9

| >>654257
It's fine. -CN

| >Looking for paydata.

Description:

Target's some corp called "fCon." They're curious about our side of the 'plex. Mr. Johnsons' curious about their curiosity.

Price:

5000 zenny on good info. 1000 zenny on rumormill trash. Mr. Johnson not too picky this time 'round.

Broker: Mr. Johnson

Notes:

Full corp name is "Future Control Industries." Don't look at me, I didn't design that.

-Appears to be into "information technology," a really oldman way of saying "the internet," e.g, the Matrix.

-Knows how to keep themselves off the grid. Only basic information online.

-Could be reading this thread, could not be.

@me with a species of tulip if you have something I might like.

-Zeb

| > SELLING PRE-UNITS

Description: I got these at a discount from Annwfyn over at the British Isles. They're trained for CQC, firearms, and decking. One is better than the other.

Price: 20,000z for the top class unit (14). The second I got as a gift, she's for 12,000z (12). Feel free to bargain fair.

Seller: Mrs. Johnson

Note: No, they're not trained for sex. Fuck off.

| >>657065
Pre-Units? -CN

| >>657136
Units that haven't grown. Y'know, a child? Mine are getting far bit too rebellious so might'swell sell them. -Mrs. Johnson

| >>657202
How about 29000z for both? -CN

| >>657202
If they're rebellious then you're mistreating them. What did you do to them? -R9

| >>657203
29500. No bargain lower than this.

>>657204
I used them as a unit? What else do you want me to do with them? They're literally what's on the tin. -Mrs. Johnson

| >>657205
Deal -CN

| >>657207
Hmmh. How do you want them sent? I can have them deliver themselves to you, how about that? Saves shipping fee, y'see? -Mrs. Johnson

| >>657210
Erm... sure. Have they show up in Neko Park. I'll meet them there. -CN

| >>657211
A deal's a deal. I'll go and tell them to scramble. -Mrs. Johnson

| >>657211
I have a BAD feeling about this. I'll scope the area for you. You never know if "Mrs. Johnson" here is a fish. -R9

| >̷65͏7065̛
̷>>̛65̴721̷1̶
́A͝s per my Pri͏maŕy̕ Dir̕e̴ct͞iv͞es,̸ au̢t̵h̵òrít̸i̧es ̀h̡ave̴ ́bee҉n͏ ̧noti͜f̸íe̛d͏ ͡a͢b͏out͟ ̢t͜h́e̢ ongoing ḑea̛l̸.

Th́i͠s͢ sys͜te͢m ͘hás taķen ̸i͡nitia͞t̕ive͜ t҉o ͝addi̡tio͠nal̢ý ͟n̢o҉tif͞y̷ UKoBIaN̵MC͘ ͠Spe͢c͜i̷al R͞o̶y͟al͘ Se͠rv̷ice áb͟o̡ut̶ the̛ o̴n͠goi͢ng͢ de̛al.

| As͜ p͝er reque̡st of ͢an̢ affįl̵i͘a̵teḑ ̨par͜ty̴, ̵thi͢s ̛s҉y̢stem has ͟a͘l̴located̀ ͏a҉dditìo̢n̵al̶ ̸r͡e҉s̢ouŕces i͝n͡t͞o̸ ͟i̕nterr͟u͟ṕt͏in͠g your̨ ̵oper͢a̴tio͘ǹs.͝ Affìliated par̵ti̴e̕s̶ ͢a͞r̢e͠ r͞e͘q̷u̢es͠te̵d t̢o r͝esṕon̵d.̨
͠—Merl̴in

| >Des̴i̧gna̴t͠e >>̶65̵70̢6̢5̴ a҉s ͠P҉oI҉-͡C̡T͢-i-m,&̴ élevate P͟òI-C̷T-̢i-͟m̶ ́t̵o: t͟hrea͏t̡ şta͠t҉us: ̷R͞ed͟
̀>҉Perf̸or̢m ҉c̷onsc͘i͟o͘u̷s̀:̧ ͟ba͟c̡ktra͡ce: ͟P̢o͡I-CT̕-í-m t͞o: ̀P͜óI-C̨T-i͡-m-s͢ơu̴rc̡ę

| >͟Pe͞r̷form̴ con̡s͡cious:̢ ̧f̷o͝rm̶: lis̶t:̵ n͡o̶d҉e͡ bo͝unc̡es҉ ́fo̸r̡: ̷r͞out͏e̶: Po̴I̵-͡CT̸-i͜-̶m-͘sou͠rc͟e̶ ̡to P̵o̢I̕-CT͘-͢į-m̷
>҉De͟s͠i̵g̨naté:̶ ̡la҉st ̨re̷s̴ult ̡as͞:̴ ̸List-͟1҉-̡Po͟I-CT͟-i̕-m͡
>Perf͜orm cònsc̶ious:̧ ͏f̨iļt̸e̸r:͡ Li̷st͞-̸1-́P̴o̷I̢-C̵Ţ-͟i̧-m̷ for: n̷o̧d̢e͡s ͜i͘f: ͡gli͡tterḑust̛,̷ ͘ņot ͟l͏ea͠ding ̛t̀o s̶our͘c̶e

| Responding
-JoKey

| I'm on it.
-HAD

| Called it. CN, pack your bags. -R9

| >>657388
This is cause I complained about your post length isnt it? -CN

| >>6͠573͏9̧6̧
̨T͟h͝i͠s ̡sýstem͟ ̛i̵nvo͜l̕v͘em͢e͞nt͜ is ͝a̢ ŕesu͝l̷t̡ of ͟a re͢q̡u͠eşt̛ fròm͟ an affili̧at͞e͟d̀ p̵art̢y.
̢—M͜e͞r͡lìn

| >>657397
Great... -CN

| >>657398
...and I thought AI couldn't get offended.
-Red 9

Total number of posts: 35, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1590198566

Refresh