danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[Chatroom] random party #4

| >Welcome to ZOOM, your... system shutting down.
>open [pickuplines.cpp]
>injecting file into program... finished.
>Reboot
>Welcome to ZOOM, your best corporate chat environment during apocalypse! Keep your employees and students busy while you have the fun of your life indoors during the Glitz War!!!
>This chat is currently unsupported and its features have been locked.
>Rule: User can view, but cannot chat. Guests can join via /join <username> without the brackets.

>Enjoy!

| >/join BlackStarOne

| >User [alisa] has joined!
>User [FRH_The_Lady_Killer] has joined!
>Invite sent... function corrupted.

alisa: what's with that name.
FRH_The_Lady_Killer: Nothing wrong with it. Just showing the young ladies my old charming looks.
alisa: I'm completely speechless...

>changenn FRH_The_Lady_Killer oldman
>Complete!

alisa: haha. hahahahahaha.
oldman: Hey??? My cool name is gone!
alisa: your suffering still doesn't alleviate my emptiness within the void. omg we got someone in here yo

| >/join Demiurge

| Demiurge: Hello everyone, odd night isn't it

| alisa: omg we got so many people joining already. within 10 seconds! damn i knew opening this chat was a bad idea...
oldman: You're the one that wanted to give it a try. Now deal with it.
alisa: so uh... hi?? I mean... there's nothing to find here! Yall wasting your time!
alisa: yeah hi! it's a weird night here!

| BlackStarOne: Ehhh? There isn't? Aww....

| alisa: actually gimme a second.
>User alisa kicked oldman. Reason: code 149 get ready
>alisa: so... are yall in here looking for arkdays tips?

| >/join R9
R9: Shit. Did I miss anything? It's getting REAL hard to do anything when my phone vibrates all the time about district updates.

| alisa: no... you didn't miss anything. anyways say hi to BlackStarOne and Demiurge! they're gonna be joining us today!

| Demiurge: Yes, see i've been having trouble with 3-5's map, and cannot find any reliable guides online.

| R9: Uh.. hi. Are we discussing a game? God, I'm bad at games. Do we still play Destiny/Absolute Command nowadays? Am I outdated?

| BlackStarOne: A-arkdays? I-I play that! My luck is terrible though... along with my strategy... ;w;

| alisa: hmmm... well you can try around in practice mode. There's like only one blue zone right? you can focus your units there, and maybe put a few assassination units on the corners to reduce the pressure...

alisa: MOOD. My RNG is so trash. I should play other games but... the damn event keeps pulling me in.

| Demiurge: Surely, I'll be trying this method out, atleast, when the power comes back. Right now only this old pad is connecting to the matrix from within the district, ahahah!

| BlackStarOne: You're in the district...? E-er I mean, the Glitz?

| alisa: meanwhile R9 is falling behind the trend. Who doesn't play arkdays these days? im jk. i tried them once but I realized...

alisa: I think I set the location to Glitz...? We're all in Glitz here.

| Demiurge: Why yes, I was here on an errand, crowded places tend to give me the harshest headaches, but with everything happening I thought not many people would be around. that was my first mistake.

| Demiurge: The second mistake was not planning ahead and bringing enough chikuwa for my charcoal grill

| alisa: wow... so you're the dude in the picture uploaded earlier? Yeah I can testify. The matrix is so bad here, and it's even more broken in this chatroom. It seems like there's a delay when we post stuff, and sometimes people's comments pop up when you're writing your own... that's lowkey really frustrating.

| R9: So I'm really outdated in this regards.. I'm not going to trash this D/AC account yet. I have poured resources. I know exploits.

R9: what's arkdays about anyway?

| Demiurge: Not my best picture so far to be honest... I only wish I had a better sight of the city, maybe even the towers or that dish. Now, about this gacha system, should I save my premium currency or spend it to roll?

| alisa: arkdays! it's a really good game if you like strategy and stuff... but it's really cruel with its rng, as if there's its own sensor desire whenever you want a unit. So a luck-based gacha game. it's still surprisingly free-to-win friendly if you just want to casually enjoy it.

| BlackStarOne: @Demiurge sorry to be a bother, but uh, you wouldn't have happened to see someone there with big grey ears and uh, a face shield? ;w;

| Demiurge: @BlackStarOne I happen to see a lot of people, sometimes they do have grey ears and face shields

| alisa: @Demiurge
depends. if you spend it right now, are you sure you can catch up with the next rotation? I mean if you really like the unit go ahead I guess??

| >(ooc: this is such a convoluted disaster of a normal thread and more complicated and stupid, but i love it)

| BlackStarOne: @Demiurge ;w ; I-I see, sorry, sorry-

| >>652878

Just like the real world ZOOM.

| alisa: what's this about a person that has grey ears and face shield, if I don't mind asking? I'm running around Glitz right now, on an errand.

| R9: @alisa OK. So isn't that like D/AC? Have Saint Quartz, do rolls, fight things, collect cute girls?

| BlackStarOne: @alisa ehhh its okay, I just thought they ran into a fri- er, a coworker.

They had to run out on short notice and went toward the Zone, is all. ;w;

| Demiurge: @alisa I do think there are a few cute girls in this rotation, maybe i'll give it a try

| alisa: @R9 yes but... Well how do I explain this... it's more friendly?? and the aesthetic is less magical and less fantasy like. I mean every gacha is the same if you boil it down that way.

@BlackStarOne I see. Well remember to stay safe. Things are... not going so good inside Glitz right now.

| alisa: @Demiurge good luck! don't let the desire sensor detect you!

| Demiurge: Don't worry, my desires aren't really a matter to me anymore. Oh, a six star

| BlackStarOne: @alisa thank. i hope my coworker is ok too. ;w;

| alisa: wow... someone's lucky. meanwhile look at me. smh

@BlackStarOne Cross our fingers and hope that they're fine. The fighting gets ever more intense ever since that EMP dropped on us. Several injured and both sides are not doing enough to help...

| R9: @alisa Guns and.. stuff? Thought I had enough of that. Well at your behest I'll try the game.

R9: Everyone, be extra careful outside if you're in Glitz. Same goes to you, boss.

| Demiurge: @R9 I'm always careful.

| R9: @Demiurge So am I. Can't hurt to be extra careful.

Total number of posts: 41, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1588872107

This thread is permanently archived