danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
When was the last time you cried so bad and why?

| Aight for me.. last five days. I got a feeling for this girl and I know it might sound pathetic but I don't like this feeling either. I really care for her, things was going so great. She started to flirt a lil and we became clingy. I don't know if it was something i did but all of a sudden she left. She pushed me away, stop talking to me. Ignoring all my texts and blocked me in the end. We've come for a talk and end up with - friends. She said sorry but it still hurts

| What's with all that late light clingy chats and calls? Whats with the selfies she sent? So now you just wanna give up knowing I have been waiting for three years? Well sure I can't stop you from getting away. As if last time was nothing. Or maybe it was nothing all the time. I hope you're happier now, I won't disturb your day asking how's it going anymore. I wont give jokes tht made your day slightly better. I wont annoys you anymore

| I'm so sorry if I did something wrong. It was unfair to left a man without any clues

| >>641024

Hmm... Is she alright? A sudden shift in actions like that is usually indicative that something's wrong.
>ill-DOC

| I'm so sorry if I did something wrong. It was unfair to left a man without any clues

| >>641027 Maybe she got her own problems too. Hm I don't know but lately every night feels at its loneliest. I just feel sad now, I hope I get better soon

| >>641028
uhhhhhh she doesnt owe you anything chummer and that includes an """"explantation""" womans got a life outside of being in yours

-DEADEYE

| I know >>>DEADEYE , that's why I stopped. At the moment she told me "You have a whole life left for you to feel better and do better after this. I'm really sorry I really do, you're really such an amaizing person and thank you so much for making my day and giving me smiles like nobody did before. I'm sorry."

| >>641036
I see that she really meant her apology. If I had another chance I'd do better than my best this time. But if this is how I should be, I'd accept because she's right.. I have a whole life to live and just to know knewing her in my life was one of the greatest story I have ever written in ky book of life

| Crying reminds you, how hurt it feels to lost something important. But somehow reminds you to be less selfish and tries to understand from ever angle and from both sides.>>641037

| If what she told you during that apology is true then it's not exactly logical for her to suddenly cut you off the way she initially did... I will admit, this is somewhat suspect.
>ill-DOC

| >>641043
ok maybe its a little sus cant deny that but really since when have people ever been logical when it comes to this kinda shit??????

-DEADEYE

| >>641049
People can be illogical when it comes to emotions, yes, but I have never known someone to express love, platonic or otherwise, by suddenly cutting all ties with the object of that love.

That said, this could simply be the result of a depressive episode or a panic attack.
>ill-DOC

| Second assault of Denmark. I still have nightmares.
—JoKey

| >>641051
whered you come up with the idea that her bailing on this dude was her way of >>>showing how much she loved him????? sorry freud but its not always that deep

-DEADEYE

| >>641054

It's the other way around. The point I'm making is that even the most unusual displays of love don't come close to this, which makes it highly suspect in light of the reason she gives in her apology.
>ill-DOC

| >>641058
Ah, I think (underneath all of that huffing and puffing) what she's trying to say is... that it's not always a good idea to assume that behavior like this is the product of an underlying biological process?

You may very well be right, ill-DOC, but assuming as much without a proper evaluation of the person in question is risky, and can perpetuate a lot of the stigma that continues to surround those individuals who >>>do have mental illness.

-Hawkeye

| >>641064
hawk the guy has """"doc"""" attached to his handle i >>>THINK he can probably fucken read what i said>>>WITHOUT you translating

-DEADEYE

| >>641066

That would be correct.

>>641064
I figure I should perhaps explain my thinking. To put it simply, conflict where I come from is resolved through the use of Hypnosis Microphones, which subvert the autonomic nervous system. I am-- or rather >>>was --working under the assumption that this technology exists here as well. It seems that it doesn't, so you may disregard my hypothesis.
>ill-DOC

| >>641067
....................okay NOW you can translate hawk because the longer my eyes are on this post the more i feel like im having a fucking stroke

-DEADEYE

| >>641066 >>641073
Alright, I'm sorry for assuming you could use a hand. As for "translating" the above... you're more than capable of understanding that, DEADEYE; drop the act-- as well as the pissing and moaning. It's considerate of them to demonstrate their reasoning.

>>641067
>>>All conflict is resolved like that? Is that... constant, or is it just done as needed? I'm a "doc" myself, but not the kind that would be familiar with this kind of tech.

-Hawkeye

| >>641074

Yes, all conflict-- The Party of Words banned conventional weaponry when they took power. It's a long story.
>ill-DOC

| Last time I ditched someone this hard was because I heard they were in some sort of weird gang.
Turned out to be wrong in the end.

| >>641096
did you ever make up??

-DEADEYE

| I stopped crying after my wife was slaughtered.

I think all the tears I had left flowed out that night, along with the blood and the colors in life

| >>641133
They admitted to have been hanging out with actual killers.
Said they're not bad people.
I said "we can't be together if I have to worry about your killer friends".

| The Civil War.

| Last time, and my only time, was 10 years ago. I had a pet frog that had been my closest friend for 8 years. Some fucking shooter started spraying on the streets and one of the stray bullets hit my frog. It was the worst day of my life. The shooter was killed shortly after, but what he did was unforgivable.
-GM

| >>647287
What was the frog's name, I wanna know what name to put on the little hero's face.
Maybe I'll write an anthem for their emembrance...
FUCK I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW

| >>647327
Tony. His name was Tony, and still to this day he's the best goddamn friens I have ever had. Whatever afterlife he may be in now, I hope he's happy there.
-GM

| All those people...gone in the blink of an eye. All because of a turf war...
All those people...Because of one cyborg...

They never cared what we wanted. They just wanted us dead. That's what that was...
- #####

| Honestly when my dad died hurt the most, felt like my soul was being split apart.

| I saved a kids life. i think.

Unfourtunately, my methods have given them a lifetime in the hospital, and they hate it.

It's quite difficult to live

| >>647330
>hug (〒︿〒)
i'll check up on tony when i get back to the afterlife

| >>647908
I appreciate it.
-GM

Total number of posts: 35, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1587841604

This thread is permanently archived