danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Hello hello!!

| Hi! This is Phoebe. I am a very very avid reader of this site, yes! I hope everyone here can get together with me. This is my first post!

Pps, alot of you are very interesting! I like reading your stories!! -Vee

| Nice meetin' ya, Vee. -MC M.B.

| Uhh hello!
>IA

| >>640570
:O Your name is Phoebe, too?! I don't run into a lot of other people with that name very often. It's nice to meet you, other Phoebe! :D

>>640573
Good to see you around again, MC B.B.! :)

-PB

| >>640596

Oh, I'm not MC B.B.-- That's Nii-chan. I'm Jiro, his younger brother (and his right hand, don't let Saburo try to convince you otherwise!) -MC M.B.

| >>640596
It's good to see you too, Phoebe! (Or are you PB? How do I call you?)

>>640573
Yes you too! Have a happy day MC B.B!!

>>640575
Hello hello IA!

Let make us three good friends! -Vee

| >>640600
If thats what you wish then sure!
Its always nice to get to know another person
>IA

| >>640597
Oh, I'm so sorry! D: I don't know how I missed that; thank you for correcting me! I promise I won't be deceived if Saburo decides to be sneaky and tell me that you're actually his >>>left hand, instead of his right one.>:T

I'll read closer from now on. :)

>>640600
You can call me which ever is easiest for you... which might be PB, since that's 4 less letters. :? How should I address you, other Phoebe? :O

-PB

| >>640602
Vee!! It's V with two ees! I'll call you PB, it's a cute name (it makes me remember a show about the hacker and his friends group!)

>>640601
Best friends! -Vee

| >>640597

Jiro, you know I can read this board too, right? -MC L.B.

| >>640603
Ah...i have the strangest urge to make this one waffles

Would you like waffles
>IA

| >>640609
I can make waffle too. We can make waffle together! Let's make waffles!! -Vee

| >>640614
Very well then. That sounds pleasant!
It's been a fair amount of time since i last made waffles for someone
>IA

| >>640603
:O A show about a hacker? What show is that? I don't think I've ever watched anything like that before! Does it teach you how to do what they do?

>>640607
Another MC?! This is becoming hard to keep track of... :/ Are >>>you Saburo's left hand?

-PB

| >>640616

No, I'm Saburo. And I'm Ichi-nii's most reliable helper, despite what that idiot Jiro says! -MC L.B.

| >>640629
Ah, I was mistaken again? :( Miss Maggie says "the third time's the charm," so I >>>have to have it right, now... let me check:

>[A picture of a stick figure man is uploaded to the thread. Arrows point to each of his arms: the right is labeled "Jiro", the left is "Saburo". The figure's head bears the title "MC B.B.".]

Like this, right?

-PB

| >>640597 >>640629
Jiro, Saburo, that's enough.

>>640647
It's not that literal, PB; Jiro and Saburo are my younger brothers. They've... kind of got this rivalry going on about which one is my favorite. I keep telling them that I love them equally, but they just won't listen. -MC B.B.

| >>640616
I think they are illegal! (don't do!) The show is very good it is called DYNAMOFORCE. I love Hackerman! And Lady Engine too!! I wish to be like them. -Vee

| >>640629 >>640653
All of you are different person?! Why do you have same names? It's hard to remember! -Vee

| >>640616
I wouldnt say it's very accurate to the real thing. -CN

| >>640653
Oh. :X

Oh, my... I've made such a fool out of myself. :(. I definitely have that expression logged in my memory somewhere- I don't know how I failed to access it! Thank you for "setting the record straight" (is that right?), MC B.B. I wonder what it's like to have people squabbling over you... it sounds stressful!

>>640654
:O I wouldn't want to break the law! Do Hackerman and Lady Engine participate in this sort of debauchery? :/

-PB

| >>640657
How do you know? Oh!! Are you a hacker too? Does the Hackerman exist? Or is he a story? People say it's both!

Let's be friends CN! -Vee

| >>640658
They do it because they heroes of justice!! They break the laws to fix it. It's a must do! They are good hackers. I want to be a good hacker too! -Vee

| >>640659
Um... yes, and yes. I'm the hackerman I suppose. They based the choice off of the shadowrunner group im part of. -CN

| >>640660
Oh! :O So, something like... "it has to get worse before it gets better"? It's acceptable to break the law under that circumstance? Miss Maggie has trouble reaching her cabinets- if I wanted that to be better, it would be okay for me to take them down, because it would help in the end? :X Doing that >>>would bring them a bit closer to her...

>>640661
What is a "shadowrunner"? Isn't it dangerous to run in the dark? :(

-PB

| >>640670
It's like a private contractor who does things more... grey in terms of legality. -CN

| >>640654 >>640658
Those are our MC names, they stand for our positions in the family. I'm the >>>Big Brother, Jiro is the>>>Middle Brother, and Saburo is the>>>Little Brother.

If it makes things easier, you can call us by our names-- I'm Ichiro, for the record. -MC B.B.

| I wasn't joking
>waff.JPX
>its a picture of a utterly delicious looking plate of waffles! Golden thick maple syrup glazed upon crunchy yet soft looking waffles so fresh from the iron the steam is literally captured by the photo

I don't think i can eat these by myself
>IA

| GIANT THROBBING COCKS

| >>640670
Yes!! Many have to be broken to be fixed. I believe in Hackerman. I believe in you too PB, if you can break laws you can fix it too!

>>640674
That is many names and many people! I'm happy and I'm smiling. I can meet many people here!

>>640677
That is like Ray's waffles. You must make very good waffles. I believe you!!

>>640678
WAH?! you have no name! -Vee

| >>640684
Mmmmmm? Someone makes waffles like me?
Where, who and how!
Tell me where i must see it for myself!
>IA

| >>640684

It's just us three brothers... But I think people from the other divisions post on here too, I know for a fact I've seen Dr. Jakurai on here once, and I'm pretty sure I've seen another member of Matenrou around too. -MC B.B.

| >>640673
Grey... Is >>>that why the word "shadow" is in the name? When does the running part happen, CN? Is it a lot? You must be in good shape if it is! :)

>>640674
... Wow!! :O That makes so much sense; thank you, MC B.B.! What do you mean by "your MC name"? Is your handle not pronounced like "McBeeBee" (rhymes with "McPhoebe")?

>>640684
I'll try my hardest, Vee! :X Right now I'm trying to keep GC safe from the nefarious "Joe", but I can't forget about Miss Maggie! >:T

-PB

| >>640689
re: """"running"" wwwww it doesnt and he isnt WWWWWWW

-DEADEYE

| >>640689
Usually in the second half of the job, usually you're running away from things. Though uh... genetics has not been kind to me on the good shape thing. -CN

| >>640685
Ray, my friend at work! He makes awesome waffles but I like the waffle stand in Uptown alot more!

>>640688
There's is four now?! I will try to remember the names!

>>640689
!! Are they a dangerous criminal? You can't forget about the people you care too!

>>640661
You are a hacker and you are the Hackerman?! It's real?!! -Vee

| >>640697
Would you perhaps be willing to show me where?
>IA

| >>640697
Yes, they are! :( Ichiro is helping me make sure he doesn't strike again. We must remain vigilant! >:T I have included a picture of him below- you need to let us know right away if you see someone who looks like this:

https://meme.xyz/uploads/posts/t/l-18880-sharp-hand-joe.jpg

>>640692
Miss Maggie tells me that "any shape is a good shape". :) Don't let your genes fool you into thinking otherwise!

-PB

| >>640702
T-Thanks. My fiance says something similar. -CN

| >>640703
you telling me you think thats her talking about the big picture and not just ONE part of that shape geeky????? WWWWWWW be real w/ yourself omae

-DEADEYE

| >>640689

No, it's "Emcee". The three of us are rappers- We're the Ikebukuro division, Buster Bros!!! -MC B.B.

| >>640705
... -CN

| >>640706
oh shit omae are you the chummer who was living in shinjuku or smth before coming to glitch????? ikbkr aint that far away

>>640708
fight me and lose geeknerd

-DEADEYE

| >>640712

No, that would be Dr. Jakurai; his is the Shinjuku division, Matenrou. -MC B.B.

| >>640703
She must be a smart lady! I'll bet you love her very much, CN. :D

>>640706
Oh, so you >>>are a musician, Ichiro! :O Do you reside in Ikebukuro presently? What do you mean when you say you're part of a division?

>>640712
DEADEYE, his name is >>>CN! :( Nobody's fighting anybody, so nobody is losing- and there doesn't need to be!>:T Also, I think you need to get your keyboard fixed; your "W" key seems to be stuck...

-PB

| >>640715

I >>>did live in Ikebukuro up until about... Two weeks ago at this point, I think. As for being part of a division, it's a bit of a long story, and one I think I can tell better in person. Think we can meet up somewhere? -MC B.B.

| >>640713
oh whoops missed that up there orz how far do those divisions go???? we talking about limited to just tokyo or......????

>>640715
uhhhhhh >>>no one of my>>>hands is just acting out on me and arguing with the other one about who i love more and whos supposed to be working my mouse wwwwwwww

-DEADEYE

| >>640712
No, I dont like talking about my weight. It's a fucking sore subject.
>>640715
Thank you, I do love her very much. I cant imagine being with any other girl out there. -CN

| >>640716
:O! I didn't realized you had just moved, Ichiro! I hope you're enjoying life in Glitch City so far! :) Unfortunately, I don't live in GC... :( Miss Maggie's son does, which is why she visits this forum, and why I know about it. I would really like to visit, though, one day! Maybe her son would host me... :?

>>640717
You can't convince either of them to stop, DEADEYE? Ichiro was able to settle down both of his... >:T

-PB

| Oh, darn- how could I forget? Those are Ichiro's brothers! :X I was so convinced they were his arms that the thought won't leave my head! :( Sorry! D:

-PB

| >>640719
ok ok ほんまごめん or w/e jeez not like im saying something you didnt already........

-DEADEYE

| >>640717
It's not just Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka also have divisions. Other than those, though, I'm not really aware of any more divisions outside the Greater Tokyo area.

>>640720
It's fine, it's fine. To cut an exceedingly long story short, every two years or so the government holds a Division Rap Battle, and the winning division's district gets some extra territory, and the division itself gets 100 million yen, as well as a limited degree of power over the others. -MC B.B.

| >>640725
... This sounds like something straight out of West Side Story, except with a >>>lot more at stake.

-Hawkeye

| >>640722
And you already knew this topic annoys me. We've been through dozen of times and you keep pushing the button. -CN

| >>640725
oh shit theres one in osaka?????? wow 26 years and i didnt fucken know about this....... weird underground music turf war we had going on wwwwww

>>640728
hey you have eyes read what the kid up there said,, keyboards broken and my rip on geeky button got stuck

>>640727
why did i know you were somehow gonna stick your nose in this jfc hawk

-DEADEYE

| >>640730
Uh huh. -CN

| >>640699
Here In Glitch City!! I don't know where he lives I have never seen him go home!

>>640702
Scary! Is he from a movie too? Why is he doing all of this?? I think you and Ichiro already are doing a GOOD JOB keeping the city safe!! I have never seen him ever.

>>640690
Hackerman doesn't run! Hackerman will use his deck!! I haven't met you before DEADEYE, I hope we can be friends! (Why is your eye dead??) -Vee

| >>640753
chummer,, my eyes not dead.... youre confusing me with your hackerman. it means somebody whos a good shot...... somebody sharp who never misses

dont think ive run into you either and tbh think youd get along better with hawk up there but..... yea sure why not

-DEADEYE

| >>640753
Ichiro and I heard about him in a song, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a movie about him, too... he's been terrorizing the citizens of the world since... a long time ago! D: Your praise means a lot, Vee, but I think Ichiro deserves most of the credit: he knew of "Joe" before I did, it seems.

>>640725
:O Have you and Jiro and Saburo ever won before?

-PB

| >>640760

No, sadly. We, uh, we got our asses kicked in the first round. They still blame themselves for that...

>>640730
Yeah, they're kind of new. Knock 'Em Out HQ, I think they're called. I used to be in a team with their leader, Sasara, actually. -MC B.B.

| >>640753
No i mean can you show me where to get these waffles you speak of
>IA

| >>640759
Hawk? Oh! >>640727 Nice to meet you!! Deadeye says you're a good friend for me. (I know what deadeye means but I have to ask. I don't want to insult you!)

>>640760
Is it a mystery? I like mysteries! Please tell me more!

>>640812
Caramel Anne! I work in Caramel Anne! -Vee

| >>640834
Oh, another time then..
Last i heard its currently open for some sorta job interview right?
What about that waffle stand?
>IA

| >>640835
Ah!! It's the best waffle stand! It is in the avenue before Caramel Anne. It has the best waffle! -Vee

| >>640838
That's a glowing review if ive ever seen it!
Where would this waffle stand be? Can you show me?
>IA

| >>640842
Gladly and happily!! Please meet myself after work! The stand opens until 8 at night. -Vee

| >>640876
Well Alrighty then!
>IA

| >>640761
:( Jiro and Saburo, you shouldn't hold yourselves solely responsible for losing that battle! I'm sure you were all judged equally, which means your failure was a result of something all >>>three of you did or didn't do. I'm sure you've all learned from your mistakes, though- maybe you'll fare better during the next competition? :)

>>640834
:? Well, Vee... we don't seem to know where he came from, or where he went to. :X A lot of people disappeared along with him.

-PB

| >>640761
huh....... gonna have to look into that one then..... whyd you split???? decided to go solo and get your own gig????

-DEADEYE

| >>640834
Ah, hello there, Vee... It was nice of DEADEYE to introduce us, but I'm wondering if we've met once before? As PB said, there aren't a lot of Phoebes walking the streets of Glitch City, so even if my memory isn't that great I'm pretty sure I would (and do) remember running into one...

>>640759
Do you mind? I don't really think I'm the one out of the two of us who needs help making friends...

-Hawkeye

| >>641052

It was kind of my fault, really, I focused way too much on Samatoki and left them to fend for themselves... Not that dwelling too much on it is gonna help. Besides, Matenrou kicked their asses in the final round anyway.

>>641055
He left our team to pursue his comedian career... Though now that I think on it that was around the same time Kuko left... -MC B.B.

| >>641063
:( You're right, Ichiro, it's not good to dwell on the past! I hope Jiro and Saburo can realize that for themselves sometime soon... :X I hope everyone's... asses have recovered from the various injuries they may have received when you all last met up. :?

-PB

| >>641063
guy doesnt do manzai does he????? any comedian worth a damn in osakas gotta be doing manzai.........doubt anybodys ever gonna fill the hole downtown left tho orzzzzz

-DEADEYE

| >>641081
Oh, yeah, it's strictly metaphorical; there was no actual ass-kicking going on, we just got beaten pretty badly in the D.R.B.

>>641082
Spot-on. His full name's Sasara Nurude, if that rings any bells. -MC B.B.

| >>641084
uhhhh........does he run with some guy named Rosho???

-DEADEYE

| >>641142

Yeah. He had me spar with him last time I stopped by. It was... certainly something. -MC B.B.

| >>641146
im assuming by what you said to pb up there that your kinda sparring isnt anything like my kinda sparring right????? think in normal people musician terms thats just aggressive jamming pally

-DEADEYE

| >>641052
!!! He could be any of us!

>>641057
Hmmm... I meet many people in work. Have you ever visited Caramel Anne? It's where I work! -Vee

| >>641149
No, I haven't, though DEADEYE has.

I met a "Phoebe" at a dance class I attended recently. I mistook her name for "Kiwi"... there aren't a lot of those out there, either.

-Hawkeye

| >>641152
That's me!! Are you Roy?! Say it earlier, I'm happy to meet you again friend!! -Vee

| >>641147

You'd be right, it's done with Hypnosis Mics. Only real difference between it and a proper battle is that nothing's at stake and you're not aiming to K.O. -MC B.B.

Total number of posts: 81, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1585927339

This thread is permanently archived